breaking in

bobone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi i been temped to explore the gay side of thing but looking a the size of the cocks on this site i was wondering what would be the best way to prepair my ass for a large cock as i guess it could be painfull :eek:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two points, bobone:

The cocks on this site tend to be way above the average that you'd find out on the street. That is, after all, the entire point of the site. Not everyone out is as big as the boys on here.

If it's your first time with a man, perhaps you should concentrate on finding someone you are attracted to, and who you can trust to take you through it all gently and respectfully, regardless of the size of their penis. If you just go for the biggest dick you can find right off the bat with no preparation, then it will hurt and then it'll put you off for the future.

goffer009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lvsxy808 said:
Two points, bobone:

The cocks on this site tend to be way above the average that you'd find out on the street. That is, after all, the entire point of the site. Not everyone out is as big as the boys on here.

If it's your first time with a man, perhaps you should concentrate on finding someone you are attracted to, and who you can trust to take you through it all gently and respectfully, regardless of the size of their penis. If you just go for the biggest dick you can find right off the bat with no preparation, then it will hurt and then it'll put you off for the future.
bobone: lvsxy808 is completely right in his comments. Just try to find someone you really like and trust to take you through the first time. You should get used to it first before you take on the "big guns" like on this site!! Goodluck!!!:biggrin1: