Breaking Male Virgins

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
And stuff? LOL

With a virgin there are no bad sexual habits to break and you can mold him into your perfect sexual partner. But, then what? Experience counts for a lot. There are so many sexual things YOU DON'T KNOW YOU LIKE. And that is where a virgin can never beat a man with experience.

I've slept with 4 virgins, and all but 1 was a complete waste of time... utterly pointless!

You cant expect them to be a great fuck right from the start, but dont you get a kick from seeing them developing into better lover. Knowing that you had such a HUGE part of it?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You cant expect them to be a great fuck right from the start, but dont you get a kick from seeing them developing into better lover. Knowing that you had such a HUGE part of it?

Well... no...

with one guy he spunked from dry humping my thigh for 3 minutes (if that) and then the sex was over even quicker

with another, he got on top, and put it in, and there was I thinking "well, he'll start moving any second now, annny minute now he'll..." and with that he sighed and rolled off again, he was done! haha

with the third, it was crap sex and then he became a bit odd and started stalking me, and when I made it perfectly clear i wasn't interested he started stalking my friends too... all very odd... it carried on for about 7 years!!

the last one... well... he didn't tell me he was a virgin until afterwards when I'd said "blimey, you must do alot of practise" and he admitted he'd been a virgin, shocking, guess a 25% success is about right.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kind of off-topic, but i recently got around to watching "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," which I expected to be a stupid adolescent movie full of fart jokes, but actually seemed like a pretty realistic description of single life in modern society. Except for one thing: At the end, when Steve Carell reveals to Catherine Keener that he's a virgin, I did not buy that she would so easily take it in stride. I think most normal women would be COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT by that. While the "freaky" women, like Beth the bookstore girl and the drunk driver -- whom the movie strongly implies would be bad for the main character -- would be more likely to accept his virginity.

What do you think??

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of off-topic, but i recently got around to watching "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," which I expected to be a stupid adolescent movie full of fart jokes, but actually seemed like a pretty realistic description of single life in modern society. Except for one thing: At the end, when Steve Carell reveals to Catherine Keener that he's a virgin, I did not buy that she would so easily take it in stride. I think most normal women would be COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT by that. While the "freaky" women, like Beth the bookstore girl and the drunk driver -- whom the movie strongly implies would be bad for the main character -- would be more likely to accept his virginity.

What do you think??
I agree, but she was also a single mom which meant that many men would not want to be with her. (OK, somewhat politically incorrect to say.) But she got to know him a bit first, if I remember correctly, so maybe she was willing to give him a shot.

Another unrealistic thing was he wanted to stay with her after they had sex, but I think most men in his position would want to try out other women once they got over the first hurdle.

He should have done what the black guy suggested and get "a bunch of these hood rats and run through them, knock them out, boom boom boom." :eek:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just like women are suspicious if a guy has been single for a while, I think they would also be a little hesitant and scared to be with a virgin. If a guy has a girlfriend, then other women know that at least he must be somewhat normal for a woman to want to stay with him. Same thing with a virgin. If he has no experience then it sets off red flags, at least to some women. There must be something weird about him. Most women would rather go with someone safe than take the risk.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband was a virgin when we married, and I most definitely was not. He was like a puppy dog. So excited, just wanted to please me, happy to be near me.

The best thing about him being a virgin was I didn't have to break any bad habits with him. And he is definitely the #1 pussy eater in the world. I trained him so well.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We all have a fantasy about 'breaking in' a virgin but it's rarely as glamorous in real life as it is in our fantasies.

I slept with one virgin, he was so nervous that he was all fingers and thumbs. I made sure his first time was memorable, one of the few times I've been with a man where he came more times than me.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(...) he got on top, and put it in, and there was I thinking "well, he'll start moving any second now, annny minute now he'll..." and with that he sighed and rolled off again, he was done!

That's part of the charm of it. I might be wrong, but I'll take it as a compliment... Also, my experience is that they are good to go again and again in no time - and I will stay for seconds. I'm with Lee - got to love the entusiasm.

Just like women are suspicious if a guy has been single for a while, I think they would also be a little hesitant and scared to be with a virgin. If a guy has a girlfriend, then other women know that at least he must be somewhat normal for a woman to want to stay with him. Same thing with a virgin. If he has no experience then it sets off red flags, at least to some women. There must be something weird about him. Most women would rather go with someone safe than take the risk.

I think you're right about this. It's not right, but you're right.

Now, there is the possibility that I am weird - after all I tend to like the shy guys. I feel more comfortable with them. Find me a tall, lanky science nerd - and then I'm all pleased. I've found, though, that this preference tends to leave me with a virgin now and then. And I'm not complaining. Being a virgin is not a flaw :)

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a question.........ladies what ages are you finding virgins at?

Are you saying that as I've hit the much feared three-oh virgins my age should be few and far between? Valid point, unfortunately. It's been a four years since I ...uhm... broke my last virgin. He was 29 at the time. I trained him so well, though, that I've kept him for recreational purposes (friends with benefits). The others - a select few, but still - were early to mid 20'ies.

Ahh... memories...

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was broken by a 16 year old (I'm not sure if thats against the TOS - delete this if it is). I can still remember her all these years later...

drumdropper3444

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my god this is depressing. Dude I was a virgin til 20 and got "broken in" by a size queen first time did good I think. She was biting my shoulders afterwards dont know what that means think its like she just preyed me or something. Had sex every day for like 3 and ahalf years. So broke up regressed back into nerd only been with like 1 girl since and am basically a born again virgin girls still like me I think but its over pure despair never having sex again. My college prof stayed the night a few months ago asked her when her first time was, shes like I got raped my dick got hard when she told me that. I was like huh shook it off talked to her she had like no confidence we still cool. It was almost like she wanted me to rape her, thats fucked up I'll shut up. So yeah i feel like I got a virginal air right now, holla. Hapy New Year.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think that it would be the number of partners and attentiveness of the person, versus their virginity, that would be a much greater deciding factor. Maybe that's just me, being male, and all.

I wish women were trainable now that I think about it; a lot of them are naturally bad at sex in my experience.

Last edited:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying that as I've hit the much feared three-oh virgins my age should be few and far between? Valid point, unfortunately. It's been a four years since I ...uhm... broke my last virgin. He was 29 at the time. I trained him so well, though, that I've kept him for recreational purposes (friends with benefits). The others - a select few, but still - were early to mid 20'ies.

Ahh... memories...

I had lunch with a 29 year old virgin yesterday who wanted to follow me home and loose his status. I sent him home but he's coming over on Saturday. Any suggestions?

i am kind of a virgin.

Kind of ?

Last edited: