Breaking news - Breaking news - Breaking news

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Let me put you in context: Few weeks ago, I invited this guy at my father's house for a BBQ/pool day. There was a man there, that I know for a long time. I always thought he was sexy, he is older then me, and ''straight'' (whatever that means). Anyway, at one point I went to my bedroom and me and a guy were deeply kissing. He enter my bedroom to go to the bathroom, since the others toilets were used. Anyway, I wonder if that really was the case.

Since that event, thing kinda change between us, in a good way, I mean now he knows I'm gay. Everyweek we go biking (2 or 3 times a week), and as soon as we are alone, we tease each other (he called me Lolito) he wink at me all the time and there is kinda magic. But I wasn't certain of anything, so I didn't go ahead to jump on him and rape him (sort of speaking). But yesterday, we were at the bar of this restaurant, all bunch of friends were there, and I went to see him, and he pass his hand in my back, all the way down until the beginning of the crack of my butt (the top) and move his finger a little bit in the crack, moved it a bit, and ask me to go and get him cigarette. I had a instant woody. I look at him smile, went to get him cigarette and give it to him. Of course there was people so it kinda of end there.

So what do you think of that, is that a move or what? Cause if it is, next time I'm alone with him, I'm gonna go ahead a kiss him. :yumyum: So I need a fast advise on this :)

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A man puts his hands in your pants and tickles your crack and you ask if it's a move? You have to ask? I mean, seriously, what else could it be? He made a pass at you and now you can respond. Of course, he may still change his mind or reject outright sexual contact, but he definitely made a pass at you.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys, I should have mentionned that I'm french. What I mean is that starting with, a kiss on chick, is not a sign of gay, and a hand on a back neither, I mean what sounds gay at first sight but it's not. So that is why I wonder... but he did when down more then I was expected, so I just dont know. And I haven't seen him since.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What I was uncertain he now a certain thing... Yesterday there was at a party for the national french day (july 14, prise de la Bastille), anyway my father's friend wasn't arrived yet (and my father said he was comming) so I wrote to him: are you comming, where are you? he said he comming out of the shower, that he is puting some clothes on, that he can not come nude. So i said, too bad... and he answer, salope (it's kinda of bitch in a nicer way). During the evening, everybody drank, and he was very close to me, holding me and at one point he whisper something at my ear (dont remember what) and he bite my ear... mmmmm soooo hot.

Although it wasn't that obvious for anybody... so I thought. But this morning, I see a guy that was there last night, and he said as a joke, did you woke up in this guy bed...

Yep, I'm in love and I can wait to kiss him.

By the way, I saw Gabriel again, and we had sex :) I just told him that I dont want to have attach to anyone because I was going away fo study. And he is in love with me... Life is funny, I love someone else and someone else love me... Figure this out!

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
When I first read the topic, The first mental Image that came to my mind was Jordan Chandler Video Confession about Michael Jackson .

but whatever...

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw that interview few years ago, and I dont feel like looking at it again. What do you mean in general?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sure seems like he is interested. Whether sexually or not he knows you are gay and has been making effort to have a friendship. This sounds like cool stuff to me.

I do admit though, that sometimes I wish people would be more direct.

Like about a month ago I woke up to find my roommate sucking my dick. I wonder if he is attracted to me now? I pretended to stay asleep and he "finished", but he didn't stay afterwards. I am so confused.