Breaking the condom

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I'm with a girl who takes the pill, since almost 2 years, so I definitely don't use them at all.

But I remember a lot of bad experiences with them, since I start to have sex. I really broke the half condoms I used, ever. when I was teen, I prefer in fact to do it without condom and come out before come.
I never understand why they always broke. I'm 6+ inches in girth, and always found condoms uncofortably tight. I last sometimes long time, some other I'm quick, but I think like most people.

Does it often append to you?
..I remember the first time I had sex with my actual gf: after done sex, I realized that it was broken (the first time!! fuck...) ...I tried to explain her, I hated to brake the magic of the moment.. she was relaxed and not shocked. I was surprised of her reaction and I thought she was not a "responsible" girl.
I stayed 3 days praying god, and then she had her period.

2 weeks later I found out she takes the pill, but she felt not so intimate to tell me that because it was not much time we know.:eek::eek::eek:
I wanted to smash her..

ps: sorry for my horrible english.. I'm trying to improve it..

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hmmm... she knew you well enough to let you boff her but not well enough to tell you she was on the pill?

It's more likely that she insisted that you use the condom until she knew you didn't have the clap.

In the meantime, look around for a larger-sized condom. Pulling out before you come is a waste of effort - it's not a form of birth control.

Reactions: Heat

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spermicides, especially nonoxynol-9 are irritating detergents and are implicated in the spread of HIV. This is why spermicidal condoms, biocide gels and nonoxynol-9 suppositories are not widely used as part of anti-HIV programs.

E

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
so, if one is using a condom with spermacide just for birth control, and both are HIV neg. there is no risk of spreading HIV, right? Okay, well, in either case.......what is another option? As a backup for a condom.,.,.,,,or with barrier methods that require spermacide?

Paige Leftly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Realizing that you hating condoms, this may suck for ya, but could make you a legend in her mind...or in you're...where ever you are happiest being a legend. Any way, once you find a propper fitting condom, you can then use two.. and then don't forget to bring extra lube. just my humble idea

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Realizing that you hating condoms, this may suck for ya, but could make you a legend in her mind...or in you're...where ever you are happiest being a legend. Any way, once you find a propper fitting condom, you can then use two.. and then don't forget to bring extra lube. just my humble idea

i thought the friction of using two condoms made it more likely to break??

IF THE CONDOMS KEEP BREAKING, CHANCES ARE THAT YOU ARE USING OIL BASED LUBRICANTS INSTEAD OF WATER BASED. OILS RENDER THIN CONDOMS TOTALLY USELESS..USE EXTRA STRONG ONES LIKE I DO AND YOU SHOULD BE ALRIGHT...EVEN BETTER, USE THE NEW PLASTIC ONES MADE BY PESANTE....
i DONT CARE IF YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP...YOU OUGHT TO STILL WEAR PROTECTION...ITS YOUR LIFE (AND HERS)AT STAKE BUDDY..

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i thought the friction of using two condoms made it more likely to break??

Yes. Double-wrapping is not a good plan. Do not do it.

IF THE CONDOMS KEEP BREAKING, CHANCES ARE THAT YOU ARE USING OIL BASED LUBRICANTS INSTEAD OF WATER BASED. OILS RENDER THIN CONDOMS TOTALLY USELESS..USE EXTRA STRONG ONES LIKE I DO AND YOU SHOULD BE ALRIGHT...EVEN BETTER, USE THE NEW PLASTIC ONES MADE BY PESANTE....
i DONT CARE IF YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP...YOU OUGHT TO STILL WEAR PROTECTION...ITS YOUR LIFE (AND HERS)AT STAKE BUDDY..

I agree with everything here except the caps :rolleyes:

The only other thing I'll add: condoms have an expiration date. Using an expired condom is almost as bad as none at all, the same when it breaks (which is practically inevitable).

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is it with people who think that as long as they've known someone for a year or more they can be absolutely certain they don't have an STD? lol

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Condoms rarely break if they are used correctly. Yeah, I know, I'll catch a lot of flak for saying that, but it is true. If it isn't past its expiration, is rolled on correctly, and lubricated with a latex-safe lube, it is very unlikely that it will break during sex.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one night I was drunk and broke about 3 or 4 Magnums. Although I'm not sure if they were a bad batch.

Another time the condom burst inside a girl for some reason...maybe friction since she did feel a bit dry. I got a nasty friction burn on my bell end from that.

Luckily it doesn't happen often though. The breakages OR the friction burns.

I'd say the instance of breakage for me is <5%

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The thicker the penis, larger chance of the condom breaking.
Normal condoms, I break quite often, trying to get them on (have to stretch them on, they do NOT roll on, as per instructions)
With a tightly stretched condom, if your partner has stubble, you can pierce the condom easier, and pop it.
Yes, for the overly girthy, condoms can be uncomfortable. Yes, they can fit over a horse's head, apparently. Even going over the forearm, they feel tight (and a penis is usualy more sensitive). One good method of birth/disease control is celibacy... Only failed recorded case in the last 2100 years, or so...

I've never had sex with a condom...
I've never had sex, using a condom.
Hell, I havn't had sex without using a condom either...