Breaking the condom

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never broken a condom, and I've gone through a lot of boxes since I was 15. (About 6" in circumference here...)

IMHO, if you get a proper-sized condom with enough lube, and your girl friend's hot for you and lubricating properly, sex in a condom is almost as good as sex without. I love sliding back and forth through all the moisture. (I precum a lot, too...)

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've broken a few condoms. Most happened on days when I lasted over 45mins. I guess the extended friction just tore it apart.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It bugs me that some people rely on just one method. Go double dutch like Holland! (they coined the phrase) Condom AND birth control. They happen to have the lowest teen pregnancy rate in the world (If not anymore, it's still in the top 5 I'm sure). Simple facts, condoms can break (especially if put on wrong, say you are drunk and don't do it right!), and people can forget to take a pill. And not to be cynical, but people have affairs, so you are also protecting yourself from potential STDs. In the sexual world, I think it is hard to top getting and STD because your partner cheated on you on the scale of terrible things.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I broke a few over the years but none since magnums, except one. they also break when they get a little old and never carry one in your billfold. I wonder how many kids actually got "started" because their dad was always "ready" and carried a rubber in his wallet. I still remember going into a pharmacy to buy condoms, and getting the "speech " from the old ladies about pre-marital sex. I would go in and buy a dozen, cuz they were cheaper that way(vs gas station rubbers). we were having sex about every day on average, and she didn't take the pill because it made her fat. should have seen the looks when I asked for 3 dozen. they were kept behind the counter back then, about $3.00 a dozen. I finally went to another pharmacy and changed brands, cost a little more, but didn't break as much

I broke them puttting them on. they broke during sex. tried double wrapping. when magnums came out, it was great. I didn't feel like my cock was getting strangled during sex. but I broke one of those and got son #3. soon after I was fixed and threw the condoms away.