Breaking the ice!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do I begin a chat with another hot guy who is a total stranger but who I think is either gay or bi- and I would LOVE to meet ("meat?") him?

Yesterday I was in Walmart. It was very early in the a.m. and not a lot of other people were around. Just ahead of me, I saw this very handsome young man (around 22 or so) walking toward me. My gaydar started going off big time. I just "knew" he was gay--or maybe at least bi. He had on a very tight-fitting dress shirt that clearly showed off his big pecs. His pants were very tight-fitting dress slacks that produced a nice bulge in his crotch as he walked. His full head of red hair was cut and combed back neatly. He was slim, trim, in great shape, and HOT!

As we came closer to each other, I looked up at his face and I'm sure that I caught him glancing quickly down at my crotch as we passed each other. I said a quick "Hi!" to him, and he said "Hi!" to me and we both kept on walking.

Wow! He was one of the hottest, sexiest dudes I have ever seen, and I would have LOVED to have started a conversation with him.

What technique do you guys use to "break the ice" and meet people like this guy?

Thanks for your input! :smile:

P.S. -- I'm seeking serious responses, but I suppose that the
wise-cracking answers are inevitable.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well one that worked like a charm for me is I would say "You have exactly the same build and coloring of my boss and I need to buy him a birthday present, would you mind if I hold up this sweater to see if it's the right size and a good color for him?" I'm not kidding so many men fell for that at Bloomingdale's I lost count!

The other one that works (but not as well) if you are in a place with no sweaters; you go up to the person and say "OMG_______ ( I usually use the name Bart) When did you get into town, It's so good to see you! Why didn't you call and let me know you were coming to ________ (the name of the city you are in)
At this point he will tell you "My name is not Bart it's ________ and you say, "OMG it's uncanny you have an identical twin who lives in ________(I usually say San Francisco)
Both of these scenarios give the two of you a minute or two to chat and then you can take it from there!
Good Luck next time!

Last edited:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Nudeyorker! Both of those are good techniques--rather subtle, not coming on too strong!

I'll give it a try next time.

I appreciate your going to the trouble of responding! Thanks! :wink: