Breaking the PE barrier for a longer, fatter dick – when gains stop unexpectedly!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Who better to start a thread on progress of long term penis enlargement than good ole motlissof – after six years of rigorous PE himself. I have reached a roadblock in the last year or so though with virtually no gains whatsoever. But I have also been doing some reading on human physiology and cell biology and aging that has led me to some ideas that I would like to share with you guys interested in PE or the 100% majority who are interested in a larger penis for yourself.
It appears that after 30 and especially after 50 the sedentary life style of most of us works some dreadful body chemistry on us. Whereas early in life more vigorous activity balances cell and tissue decay and disintegration with cell regeneration, growth and tissue renewal, that balance is lost with loss of body activity. The brain only is triggered to grow new cells and tissues with messenger compounds significantly released under very sustained and vigorous aerobic activity and muscle building exercise. So with less and less activity, the body progressively goes into a state of hibernation where the most energy efficient system, that of the body feeding on itself rather than growing new tissue, becomes dominant. Therefore since dick tissue growth like muscle growth depends strictly upon tissue expansion and renewal, sedentary life styles makes this very difficult later in life. And also prematurely ages us (including sexual performance unfortunately).

Also another impediment to continued dick growth under PE pressure I think may be that after very substantial PE growth extended tunica ligament tissue may become much tougher than the unstretched type. Therefore tougher tissue would require more ingenuous methods to get it to cooperate and again be subjected to expansion. So during the last 18 months I have chosen to abandon the sedentary life style and do very extensive aerobic and muscle building routines at least 6 times a week as the physiologists suggest to get body back in growth mode (and age retarding by the way) and have tried a couple very, very intense stretches. The latest one is a twist stretch that I think will do more even than the foot long stretch (where the foot applies super tension to an outstretched dick). In this one the dick is twisted around 2-3 times and then pulled from both ends. I think this must give a more uniform stretch in all directions to the tunica ligament and I have noticed a very dramatic upswing in dick measurements after a couple months of this.

I now have increased flaccid length from 6.5 or a little less to a full 7 inches and whereas after the foot longs I might have a short term flaccid length after stretches of 7, it is now closer to 8 so I know those tissues are responding positively to this more intense stretch. Secondly I can with intense concentration on the absolute hardest dick I can possibly have (so hard it hurts mightily) for at least a few seconds I can hit 11 inches. Another measurement I do that is very easy and reproducible is to stretch the totally flaccid dick to its maximum length. Whereas I was able to reach 12.5 about 12 months ago I can easily get to 13.5 now and after a really super stretch session almost to the 14 level. This does not translate directly to erect length of course but does give me positive reinforcement that I am on the upward march again. So for those of you perpetually interested in a bigger dick, PE with regular upgrades in intensity may help you.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Thank you for the advice Motlissof, I had already noticed that lack of exercise slows down gains, I was also thinking of starting a thread about it.

Wearing my extender for up to 9 hours per day wasn't healthy and caused me to gain weight, my gains came so slowly. I noticed faster gains during periods of more physical activity - I have recently started going to the gym.
Even though I wasn't wearing my extender any more I was achieving the same gains with 30mins of manual exercises.

Plateau periods are so frustrating! The only way to overcome them is by a change of routine.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
Thank you for the advice Motlissof, I had already noticed that lack of exercise slows down gains, I was also thinking of starting a thread about it.

Wearing my extender for up to 9 hours per day wasn't healthy and caused me to gain weight, my gains came so slowly. I noticed faster gains during periods of more physical activity - I have recently started going to the gym.
Even though I wasn't wearing my extender any more I was achieving the same gains with 30mins of manual exercises.

Plateau periods are so frustrating! The only way to overcome them is by a change of routine.

Thanks for the testimonial -- it does seem reasonable that if growth of the penis can only occur through the same type of microinjury that allow muscle growth that anything that slows down tissue healing and growth will give lesser penis growth. I am glad to see that my theory have been proven correct in your experience that with exercise we can regain the teenager growth and recovery that will not only keep us ageless but allow us to have a penis that gets longer with age and of course with PE. Tom

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
motlissof
Am I allowed to ask with what size you started? And about what your size is now? I am 1,5 years on PE now and gained about 1,5" in length and 0,5" in girth. Just curious if that's a good result or if I am too slow :biggrin1:
You're the Messiah of PE here as it seems.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Snakebyte said:
motlissof
Am I allowed to ask with what size you started? And about what your size is now? I am 1,5 years on PE now and gained about 1,5" in length and 0,5" in girth. Just curious if that's a good result or if I am too slow :biggrin1:
You're the Messiah of PE here as it seems.
Six years ago I was a bit less than 6 inches erect and about 3.75 flaccid. I have increased to 7 flaccid and about 10.5 or a bit more erect. Girth was probably at about 5.25 and now is 6 and I am working rigorously on that aspect so that I can very very fat to go with the very long. Thanks to my new resolve to get my whole health attitude improved and more intense stretches I think I will continue gaining. Your gains are very much what I experiences during my first year and a half. You must remember that you should never stop for any serious length of time and think that you can continue later with no ill effects. What I have read leads me to believe that once the ligaments in the dick heal completely, they become so tough that delayed stretches will be very much harder to get renewed results.