Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In a post yesterday I decribed a special "talent" I have and have done a video to demonstrate it. Contrary to what you might think I get such a great feeling from this. It is like a tantric orgasm. I hope it is enjoyed by all and I take it to cumpleation as well. Comments are always welcome.

I would like to be able to post a link to it so non premium members could see it as well but do not know how to. If there is anyone that can walk me through I and many others (is that ego talking?) would be thankful.

ScoMo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I discovered this talent when I was playing with my hard on. I was ridigid rock hard and laying on my back. My bone was staring me right in the face and I wanted to admire its lenght and girth so I hoisted the mast. There it was a perpendickular monument to me. I kept pushing it down towards my knees and POP! Then that wave that flushes over you after you cum. I played around and found this to be the best method for me. It did scare me the first time it happened but I confront fear even when it comes to my penis.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think (could be wrong here) that you could seriously damage your penis doing this. Why don't you go to like xtube.com and post your vid there?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad that you seem able to do it safely but guys can risk Peyronie's syndrome where the shaft of the penis gets damaged and as it heals you get a very bent and painful erection. It can be repaired by operation but only by losing half an inch to an inch of length.

ScoMo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK a big thanks to the ever helpful and friendly unabear09 for his suggestion of a xtube post. If you want to see it in action go to XTube-

And remember don't try this at home boys! I am a traind stunt man and it was preformed on a closed circut track. LOL

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a JO bud who broke his shaft early last year. he lost almost 2 inches in length (was a tasty 8") and now has a rather large lump (scar) near the base.

trained. tantric or not, mama nature made us grow in a certain erection direction. It's not nice to fool (with) mother nature

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
ScoMo

You are cracking the support ligaments (much like cracking your knuckles) I do it several times a day as part of my stretching routine - it has done me no harm and may increase your length.

Franky