Breaking things during sex??

D

deleted62

I've got one that no one has said yet! We broke one of the glass walls to my shower (my bathroom has a separate shower and tub). We put too much weight against it when we both leaned back. It didn't shatter, just cracked in that nice double spiderweb formation (one from each glute), so I left it there. Subsequent visitors have asked how that happened, but they immediately guess. Fun!

-Z

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the arm of a sofa

I had her bent over the sofa and fucked her hard till the arm broke off but we kept going till cloth covering ripped and then some more

hottex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most embarrassing accident was to break a bed at one in the morning when we were houseguests. They came into the room to see what happened and we were laughing hysterically.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A car seat.

We had that passenger seat reclined and were going at it. Ou rbodies shifted and eneded up with all of our weight on the seat back.

The pisser... It was a rental car. Since we were out of town and had no tools with me, we returned it broken and didn't say anything about it.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
During my 20-year sex history:

2 bent metal bed frames
1 broken wooden couch frames
several ripped chairs and car cushions
1 broke shower curtain rod (sex in the shower)
2 broken window curtain rods (sex in the window)
many wall dents and scratched floors from banging bed frames
wiped out a night stand-- lamp and eyeglass casualties
cleared off an office desk-- no casualties, but a big mess to clean up

And one bruised gf reputation:
I like mobile sex--that is, fucking and carrying my gf from room to room while she straddles me. One time at my gfs apartment, we fucked from the bedroom to the kitchen to the living room and made all sorts of noise. All the sudden we heard the front door slam shut, but when I checked it out no one was there. (wtf??!!) Later on she found out that it was the building superintendant responding to neighbor complaints, b/c apparently I had forgotten to shut the front door when I arrived!
Oooops!! :pat: My gf was so embarrassed she stayed at my place for a week and broke her lease the following month. Damn it, life is rough for a whoring freak and a freakin' whore!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I only break hearts. :biggrin1:

I have helped do in 3 beds, a kitchen table (ikea's stuff just can't take it), the arm of a sofa, several shower curtains :smile:, an office chair, a bookcase (don't ask) :rolleyes: and just last week we knocked over a big [SIZE=-1]dieffenbachia. Smaller items that have been destroyed- a telephone, a digital camera, a toaster, dinnerware, a wall clock, and my mother's antique Lalique flower vase. :eek: [/SIZE]

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only break hearts. :biggrin1:

I have helped do in 3 beds, a kitchen table (ikea's stuff just can't take it), the arm of a sofa, several shower curtains :smile:, an office chair, a bookcase (don't ask) :rolleyes: and just last week we knocked over a big [SIZE=-1]dieffenbachia. Smaller items that have been destroyed- a telephone, a digital camera, a toaster, dinnerware, a wall clock, and my mother's antique Lalique flower vase. :eek: [/SIZE]

Thanks for reminding me to check my homeowners. :tongue:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of the normal things, but these are the more memorable ones:

Went through a glass shower door, he ended up getting about 30-40 stitches in his back.

My head actually went though drywall once – very drunk and we kept going at it.

Dining room table at his parents house – they weren’t home at the time.

A convertible top – I pulled on the bars not realizing they would bend.

Car Door – Leaning up against it and we bent it backwards.

Dog house – long story

Bimini Cover on a boat

Sunroof – my head cracked it.

WORST:

Penis: I was riding him cowgirl and fell over backwards it caused this poor guy some major problems.

size_queen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever broken anything furniture wise during sex???
I was being fucked once by this blond bombshell and he was pounding me so hard he broke the end feet and foot board off my bed! hit the wall and gouged a heap of plaster out! anyone have similar???

:rolleyes: ...one chair
:redface:...two bed frames
:cool:...flowerpots from the window-frame
:biggrin1:...my parents kitchenlamp
:mad:...a new perfume bottle of mine
:eek:...and last but not least a bookshelf

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is an awesome thread. Honeymoon nights are infamous for breaking things so usually a female member of the family warns the bride. I'm not married and have only broken 2 beds and lamp but here is a list of my families honeymoon destruction.

- Bed and sheetrock in suite
- Toilet
- French doors, patio furniture
- Television, baby crib, and lazy susan - he still wont explain.
- the worst is not a break but is awful - a dislocated hip.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Two caravan beds - both of the 'let down' sort, and both only held in position by small supporting blocks of wood - during 4somes when with the swinger camping club. They're really only intended for two people sleeping, not four people fucking. The first time the bed collapse emptied the side table which was stacked with bottles on to the four of us, coitus interruptus for real! On both occasions we and our friends made quick repairs and carried on.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Broken the bed - twice. Once a headboard and feet. Other time the wooden slats on the bed gave way and the whole bed caved. We kept going though. THAT was the best part!

The furniture was cheap. So it was bound to break sooner or later.

Simba