breaking up with Bill Hemmer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by saabman, Jul 29, 2009.

1. saabman

saabman New Member

I'm done with him and FOX news. My brother had it on this morning when i got up. he's still a definite hottie, want to see him naked, and would definitely do the nasty with him if i had the chance - but i just can't stand to watch him anymore. he reminds me more and more of some sleazy evangelical preacher. the fake laugh, loaded dumb questions that sound like they were written by a 12 year old, the fake "aww, shucks" attitude, and that ANNOYING open-mouth, deer-eyed stare into the camera when he's interviewing someone drives me crazy. sorry for the rant...

2. MichiganRico

Gold Member

For Hemmer's sake, I hope Fox Cable News keeps him under contract indefinitely because the guy has voluntarily surrendered all the "journalistic integrity" he earned at CNN.

3. lemonhead

lemonhead Member

I can't stand him either. I don't find him attractive; he reminds me of Christopher Reeve, who's equally unappealing to me.

4. Jasonjockjeans

Jasonjockjeans New Member

now yes bill at fox is huge turn offf but we all want to get our hands on his junk

5. bstn95

bstn95 New Member

Billy is a major closet case. He covers up his gay life with his devotion to the Roman Catholic Church and his contract with Fox Nazi News.

6. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

Aw, lighten up people. Fox is just doing what America wants in the morning: attractive young people giving a light approach to the news. Megan Kelly is a serious looker, too. Most people, except retirees over 70, don't want to see grouchy, grumpy, older people deliver news in the morning, or anytime for that matter. We're all so into appearances, looks, style over substance that it's virtually destroyed network news.

And how do you know he's a closet case? If you can't prove it, shut up.

Draft saved Draft deleted