breast attention

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by lovenuts50, Jan 3, 2009.

1. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    do you enjoy having your breasts passionately kissed, sucked, and fondled? how do you like your partner to attend to your breasts? thanks.

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    ladies....
    is this an obvious answer? why have none of you replied to this man's query?
    are you thinking that men automatically enjoy the delicate touch of his lips on your nipples, his hot breath, luscious lips caressing your breasts?, his hands titilating your breasts by running his fingers over their skin? or have we got it all wrong?

3. Tickled Pink

Tickled Pink New Member

Albums:
    Oh god yes, yes, YES!!!!!

4. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    what ARE you saying there pink? yes to 'we have got it all wrong' or yes to - what i said? lol. i like what i said. i enjoy that.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Don't touch my boobs. They are pierced (have been for 5 years) and they are still sore...

6. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Think Kink -
    i will be gentle. i promise. : )
    and you can be completely canadian - on top.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, and as often as possible

That's a good start Goodwood, if, I mean when I get tired of that I'll let you know when to move on. :flirt:

:yikes: Still sore after 5 years?!? That sucks! :frown1::mad:

8. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

Bahaha I thought this was going to be a "don't forget your monthly self breast exam!" thing. But it's way better when you use words like "fondle", "passionately kissed", and, lastly, take out the "self" part and put in the "man" part.

9. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    thank you for your replies. i do believe a woman's breasts should be worshipped with hands and mouth. cheers

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah, they never really healed.

11. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    there must be something you can do to alleviate the tenderness; perhaps accupuncture.

12. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    If my breasts had been too sore to be touched for 5yrs I would NOT be keeping them pierced. I love having my breasts and nipples played with, it's a real treat and a wonderful way to get me turned on.

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

For nipple piercings? doubt that.

It's aesthetically pleasing, I wouldn't take them out for fear of infection healing in them.

14. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Think_Kink - not healing might be a result of improper placement of the rings. if the rings rest behind the nipple *into the areola * they might never heal right.

you might consider taking out the rings and re-piercing.

do you mind me asking with gauge you went with? sometimes too thin will keep ripping the skin.

ML

15. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I honestly don't care how aesthetically pleasing it is... my breasts are so much more than just ornaments and I would be devasted if they couldn't be touched and played with. I'd deffo be taking them out lol

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'll attach a picture of how it's looking so far. They aren't horribly infected, they just are not in a good place to be tugged at. Looking at where the piercing migrated to and healed, you can understand why flipping the ring or putting a straight bar in would cause discomfort.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=159663&cat=500

After looking at this picture, I think I'll get them re-pierced. When I come back in May.

And there is the difference between a 20 year old with a body like me... and you. I'm a piercing addict, and having 19 holes in my body is my choice. I wont be taking advice from someone who is old enough to be my mother, on something they don't even have done themselves. Thanks, but no thanks.

#16 B_Think_Kink, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  17. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    OH MY GOD... you charmless little bitch. At no point was I having a dig about you, your body or your decisions. I was saying that I.. ME.. would hate to have my nipples out of action.

You know, you might have a pretty little pussy, but you have a face like a bull dog chewing a wasp, small shapeless tits and one of the nastiest attitudes I've ever come across in my life! Funny I'd never noticed any of that until now!

18. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Neither was I, I namely said there is the difference between me being 20 and you being 25. Tragic for you. I haven't changed. And at least I post face pictures. I can only imagine what the rest of you looks like.

19. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Think_Kink - i am banished to the land of thumbnails but i can see what talking about with migration. barbells might help for the here and now. a straight across post will help with the healing. less tension, the post won't move around as much. admittedly the post are a bit more difficult to clean but no nipple play is a horrible way to live.

cetaphil is a good cleaner/moisturizer to use on the jewelry. and very soothing to ouchie skin.

after i got my nipples pierced bras were pure evil for months. evil and totally needed, almost lost a nipple to a bad backpack day *shudder*

do you know what material the rings are? some of anodized rings cause reactions with fair/sensitive skinned people. i'm always a little shocked when shops use them for new piercings.

ML

apologies for playing 20 questions with your nipples :redface:

20. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    At the grand old age of 35 I've learned there are some battles worth having and some there aren't.

I will leave you to your poisonous rantings as my entering into a battle of wits with you would be unfair, given that you're so obviously unarmed.

Have a nice life T_K and watch out for Karma... has a wonderful habit of coming back to bite you x

Draft saved Draft deleted