Breast augmentation poll

Have you had breast augmentation surgery?

• No

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 10%

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 30%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 40%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 50%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 60%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 70%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 80%

• Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is diminished by 90%

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Yes, and the sensitivity of my breasts and nipples is totally gone.

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't advise any woman to have implants unless they were considered disfigured or were having major psycholigical issues about the appearance of their boobs. Implants make it very very difficult to get definitive mammograms as the silicone masks the living breast tissue and could conceal the onset of a tumour. Also implants are only good for approx 15yrs and most if not all will have failed by 20yrs, something the plastic surgeons aren't really up front about when women enquire about implant surgery.
Statistics (huh) say around 10% of women suffer from loss of nipple sensitivity after implant, but from the ladies I talk to I feel the percentage is probably much higher around the 30% mark.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How do women do that?? I've put on 10kg in the last ten years and I've gone DOWN from a 10B to an 10A. Clearly I have no big boob genes.

I guess it is genetics, I've put on way more than 10kg though.....

B_Leo254

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never advised any one to have a breast augmentation although these are done to enlarge an underdeveloped breast or breast that become small and loose after child birth but it also consisting of many demerits on its part.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else notice the surgeons name was Dr. Whitehead?

Oh, no augmentation here, but I did lose some sensitivity after breast feeding and especially after nipple piercings. I almost went in for 500cc over the muscle big round bubbly implants when I was a skinny little thing. Glad now that I didn't as I went from a 32B to a 38DD just by gaining weight...

Damn! Wouldn't it be great if a guy's cock got bigger as he gained weight. It seems that just the opposite happens!

We fucking lose again!!!

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regarding the breastfeeding and sag "myth", the only permanent sag of any sort is from apoptosis, also known as aging. Normal cells in the entire body are replaced at an interval of about 7 years.

Another myth is that large breasts cause back pain.

I think most cosmetic surgeries are important for a persons emotional well being. If it makes someone feel better about themselves then it is worth it and important. That can sometimes be more important than actual physical feeling.

Most of the time it's just based on poor understanding. Cosmetic surgeons have their propaganda down pat for making people think that transferring large sums to their bank accounts is an excellent solution for emotional problems.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regarding the breastfeeding and sag "myth", the only permanent sag in any respect is from apoptosis, also known as aging. Normal cells are replaced at an interval of about 7 years.

Another myth is that large breasts cause back pain.
you are talking utter shit.

inflate and deflate skin and it will become over stretched and saggy. you ever see a former obese person with a tone of excess, saggy skin? it can happen regardless of age. the reason pregnancy can lead to sag is that breasts often vastly increase in size during the last months, stretching out the skin and tendons. is this guy's sagging due to old age? http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanag...d-had-excess-skin-because-of-weight-loss.jpeg

and, yes, carry a lot of extra weight can obviously cause back pain. crippling back pain. making out that all the women who have surgery to alleviate pain are gullible, shallow fools is both insulting and wrong.
of course it's easy to spout that kind of bollocks if you've never had to carry several pounds of excess weight on your chest. simple logic and basic mechanics will tell you that you must curve your spine to maintain balance.

:rolleyes:

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is this guy's sagging due to old age?

I didn't say that old age is the only thing that causes sag.

and, yes, carry a lot of extra weight can obviously cause back pain. crippling back pain. making out that all the women who have surgery to alleviate pain are gullible, shallow fools is both insulting and wrong.
of course it's easy to spout that kind of bollocks if you've never had to carry several pounds of excess weight on your chest. simple logic and basic mechanics will tell you that you must curve your spine to maintain balance.

Don't bother trying to make this a political issue. You don't know what you are talking about. That is the only thing simple about it.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess you can maybe get away with a childish internet hardass persona until you refer to someone that was an award winning student in school as stupid and refer to human physiological components such as pain as "simple logic" and "basic mechanics".

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's time to grow up from first grade. A good start would be not talking about subjects you don't understand as if you do and not throwing a tantrum when someone says something different.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...you're playing a parody character on here, right?
it's like performance art. inspiring reactions?
is the comedy angle deliberate?
it's very good!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regarding the breastfeeding and sag "myth", the only permanent sag of any sort is from apoptosis, also known as aging.

I didn't say that old age is the only thing that causes sag.

Yes, you did. And now you're acting childish about it.

I put up a link to Shape of a Mother a few days ago. There are many user submitted photos from women who are in their early 20s who have sagging breasts. Some of them gained weight when they were pregnant and lost it, some of them just aren't lucky enough to have gotten the right set of genes.

You are the one who is talking about something you don't know anything about.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, you did. And now you're acting childish about it.

I put up a link to Shape of a Mother a few days ago. There are many user submitted photos from women who are in their early 20s who have sagging breasts. Some of them gained weight when they were pregnant and lost it, some of them just aren't lucky enough to have gotten the right set of genes.

You are the one who is talking about something you don't know anything about.

You don't seem to understand what I meant. The point was that the regenerative nature of the body reverts it over time to a particular state after a change. The reason I said that is because you can apply it to other things.

Don't feel compelled to attack me out of some bias toward Dolfette.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't seem to understand what I meant. The point was that the regenerative nature of the body reverts it over time to a particular state after a change. The reason I said that is because you can apply it to other things.

Don't feel compelled to attack me out of some bias toward Dolfette.

:rolleyes: