breast cream for pe

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHAT?!?!? They make a breast enlargement cream?!?!? :eek: Why didn't I know about this? :mad: All I've ever seen advertised in the back of Glamour, Cosmopolitan and other magazines are pills and weird looking exercise machines.

D_Solanga_Fairwell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was watching some talk show about women who grew larger breasts in a year and they were tested by lie detectors to see if they grew naturally and 2 of them used cream. i thought if you used it on your penis it will grow.

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Breast enlargement cream is a questionable method of enlarging the breasts by saturating them with female hormones. Particularly estrogen.

There is some remote bit of logic to it, but the compound used and the timing of it makes it almost impossible to make it work well. The idea is that progesterone hormone should be applied right before menstruation then estrogen should be applied in the days after, then 7 days off or something like that. Even still, results were usually about a one-cup size increase, at the most.

Now, as to putting it on your cock - NO WAY. These are estrogenic compounds so if anything they would compete with testosterone/dihydrotestosterone in your hormone receptors and probably cause a whole lot of nothing at best, or femininization (including ball shrinkage) at worst.

Which leads most people to ask - "Okay, then how about if I put tons of androgenic chemicals on my cock?" to which I would say that is currently being explored under the category of "Chemical PE" and unfortunately that field is still in its infant stages and nobody seems to have found something that works halfway decently for very long. The body's quest for homeostasis is an amazing thing and unfortunately works against trying to grow/change an organ in the body.

Reactions: sayonaragay