breast enlargement .. any help

ajlove

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey ladies..

any idea of how can i enlarge my breast ??

plz dont ignore me

cheezy

Experimental Member
Media
Obviously you could have surgery. However I am one guy that isn't too excited about implants. I guess we all have to be happy with who we are. I kinda get bummed out sometimes when I see these guys here with 10" cocks. I know I will never have one. Just gotta be happy with what I have. I would say the same for you. Be happy with what you got.

besides,

ever hear that more than a mouthfull just goes to waste?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
cheezy said:
Obviously you could have surgery. However I am one guy that isn't too excited about implants. I guess we all have to be happy with who we are. I kinda get bummed out sometimes when I see these guys here with 10" cocks. I know I will never have one. Just gotta be happy with what I have. I would say the same for you. Be happy with what you got.

besides,

ever hear that more than a mouthfull just goes to waste?

Do you want to be bigger naked, or bigger in clothing? Because there is always bras and inserts etc..
(I like boobs of any size.):biggrin1:

ajlove

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Do you want to be bigger naked, or bigger in clothing? Because there is always bras and inserts etc..
(I like boobs of any size.):biggrin1:

i guess i want it bigger naked lol :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ajlove said:
i guess i want it bigger naked lol :tongue:

I can hold them for you... they will look bigger.. but other than that.... surgery and all those "natural" drugs (bullshit)
I still support the "stick with natural" look, which isn't what you want to hear, I imagine... But I have had all sizes, and smaller ones look better naked, and bigger ones look better clothed...:smile:

ajlove

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i know ur trying to make me change my mind in making them bigger jeff black loool

Shelby ur kidding lol

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I was kidding around.

But seriously though, when/if you do get pregnant, and especially if you breast feed, your boobs will get much bigger. And when it's over they'll shrink but not all the way back to the original size. My wife was an A cup when we met. Now, after two boys, she's a healthy C.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ajlove said:
hey ladies..

any idea of how can i enlarge my breast ??

plz dont ignore me

Hi Aj

If you really want to enlarge them - please do with a good Doc !!!!

Tell them to do something that does not look fake...and give natural space between them too...:wink:

Wish you the best!!!

ajlove

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well im not planning on surgerys .. something natural will be ok lol

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ajlove said:
well im not planning on surgerys .. something natural will be ok lol

There really is no way to make the breasts bigger without surgery. And pills or potions are a waste of time and money.
You could find a doctor to put saline implants in for as little as $1800, as much as $5000, it depends on where they practice and if they are new and just beginning their practice and need new patients.

Many do have payment plans, and it is usually a company that they work with who lends you the money. Other options are using a credit card. Or saving the money.
Remember tho, once they are in, they are in and if you have medical problems your health insurance may not pay to remove them. This could happen 10 years from now.
It is a risk. Know what you're doing before you do it. I would goggle/search breast implants and maybe see if yahoo or one of those places have implant message boards.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
small titties have benefits too, like smushing the whole thing into ur mouth and suckin on em...mmmm(wipes mouth)...also, that might make them bigger? u could get someone to experiment with this new theory...

i hate fake titties. id prefer muscley tits to fake tits.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say celebrate your breasts. I'm a 32B, considered small by many. Long ago, I wished for larger ones, but I don't now. I love that they don't sag or give me back pain. I can wear a bra if I want--or not. If you're a petite woman, small breasts look fabulous. I'm not petite at 5'8", but i'm slender enough that I feel my breasts work for me (so to speak). Take a little time to think about it. You might change your mind. If you don't and you feel this is what will make you happier, then do your research and go for it.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I prefer large natural breasts, I'll take a natural AA over fakes of any size. Fake boobs can look great in clothing and in some swimsuits, but they all look bad when the woman is naked. Every set of fakes boobs I've ever seen looks fake, and certainly they don't move like the real thing. I've had some hands-on experience with implants, and yes I did enjoy palying with them, but I enjoy natural boobs much more.

The only exceptions to the fake looking fake rule (and they are very rare) are women that had something substantial to start with, and had small implants to fill their breasts out, or to compensate for some sagging.

I think a good example of this is Catherine Bell (used to be on TV show JAG)
She was always a busty woman, but she got into great shape and her breasts were not as firm as they used to be (see some of the movies and HBO shows she did before she became well know through JAG.) If you see her pictures from FHM or Maxim or whatever, she looks outstanding.

Of course, reconstructive surgery due to cancer, other illnesses, or any medical condition can give a woman some of her confidence back.

I think the only natural method that works is getting pregnant, and that effect can be temporary.

ajlove

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Hmmm, not really a fan of silicone or saline sweeties, so my advice is irrelevant except to the point where you should look into natural enlargement as opposed to phony funbags.

do a google on it.

what r phony funbags ? :confused: :confused: