breast enlargement pills

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mt.dude, Aug 19, 2005.

1. mt.dude

mt.dude New Member

I was just curious if any of the ladies on this post have tried the breast enhncment pills... I've heard mixed results. have any guys known girls that have tried it... just poking around for an answer.

2. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Consider: if breast enlargement pills actually worked, don't you think they'd be advertised more than the shady classifieds in the back of magazines? Wouldn't it have been on the news? Wouldn't breast implant surgery be on the decline?

3. mt.dude

mt.dude New Member

just wondering if an of the women have tried them. I was toy shopping at a sex shop and saw a number of brands. I didnt even knew they exsisted. The lady working there (who seemed informative, and its not like selling a bottle of this stuff makes her any richer) anywho she swore that a couple of her friends tried one brand and one increased one cup size and the other two. Results she saw herself.... so i was trying to get another opinion/experience....

4. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Breast enlargement pills work just as effectively as penis enlargement pills:
    It is a proven scientific fact that 100% of the people who take any of these pills will succeed in tranferring their $$$ to the scam artists who sell them.

If they really worked, all the major drug companies would be advertising them on prime-time TV, not 3 AM infomercials and the back pages of magazines. You'd see Pfizer's name as a sponsor at your local strip clubs! Laura Flynn Boyle and Nichole Kidman would look like Pam Anderson! (but much better since they'd be real!)

Sorry, none of those pills work. :(

LapDog :p

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I remember seeing ads for Blousant (or something like that) on TV all the time, but come to think of it....I haven't seen one in years.

Draft saved Draft deleted