breast envy - does it exist?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_ILIW, Oct 8, 2009.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

This is a strange question, but do smaller endowed women get envious and act cold towards more endowed women?

My friend who i have sex with is a 36E, so large in the grand scheme of things. But her friend is a 32B, obviously smaller in the wide scheme. I've kind of noticed that she is starting to act cold towards my friend, especially when guys check my friend out. Is it envy and resentment at play here?

Do a lot of more endowed women experience this?

2. dolfette

Gold Member

yes and no.
    in my experience, it's less breast envy and more attention envy.
    i have friends who envy my breasts, but they are openly admiring of them...it's more of, ''i wish i had some like yours, because you look great.'' than, ''i resent you for having more than me.''

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    To answer this, you only need to acknowledge that some women undergo breast "enhancement"....

...men think a bigger dick will solve all their problems. Women undergo that same strange feeling of not feeling "complete" until they have bigger breasts.

Until they just realze some of the problem is not a physical one, but a psychological problem.

I like good looking men's bodies. I can't stand the idea of being overweight. So I try to stay thin. Trim. Do yoga. I know a man my age who can't tie his shows, to the arthritis. It's always useful to be flexible....

Yes, women feel insecure. So do men. (Some men even get chest enhancement surgery..)

#3 ZOS23xy, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  4. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Braggart

5. dolfette

Gold Member

ha! strangly enough, i had a boob conversation with my pal a couple of hours ago, along just those lines.
    weird coincidence of the day.

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    She's got something to brag about.....

7. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    True.

I was needing to maintain my "needle" quota.

8. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

My gfs have told me that they all love my breasts. They all complain that theirs is too big or too little.

I've seen women with small breasts notice mine and then they look at theirs and some have become self conscious that they put a jacket back on.

9. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think there's any woman who would be envious of my breasts. My mother apologizes on a regular basis about the genes she's passed to me. I've had girlfriends express concern about my back; others sympathizing that I won't find my size. But no one has said I wish my breasts were as big as yours. One day, one day I'll get them to the size I want. Hear that, Cap?

10. B_Dustydo

B_Dustydo New Member

My friends have told me they wish they had my breasts and to tell you the truth some days I wish I could hand 'em on over.
    Sure they get me more than my fair share of attention but as I age they are loosing their pert firmness and are starting to sag.
    Large natural breasts look fabulous when they are young but they're down right embarrassing when they age.

11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Pics or it didnt happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted