breast envy - does it exist?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a strange question, but do smaller endowed women get envious and act cold towards more endowed women?

My friend who i have sex with is a 36E, so large in the grand scheme of things. But her friend is a 32B, obviously smaller in the wide scheme. I've kind of noticed that she is starting to act cold towards my friend, especially when guys check my friend out. Is it envy and resentment at play here?

Do a lot of more endowed women experience this?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes and no.
in my experience, it's less breast envy and more attention envy.
i have friends who envy my breasts, but they are openly admiring of them...it's more of, ''i wish i had some like yours, because you look great.'' than, ''i resent you for having more than me.''

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
To answer this, you only need to acknowledge that some women undergo breast "enhancement"....

...men think a bigger dick will solve all their problems. Women undergo that same strange feeling of not feeling "complete" until they have bigger breasts.

Until they just realze some of the problem is not a physical one, but a psychological problem.

I like good looking men's bodies. I can't stand the idea of being overweight. So I try to stay thin. Trim. Do yoga. I know a man my age who can't tie his shows, to the arthritis. It's always useful to be flexible....

Yes, women feel insecure. So do men. (Some men even get chest enhancement surgery..)

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes and no.
in my experience, it's less breast envy and more attention envy.
i have friends who envy my breasts, but they are openly admiring of them...it's more of, ''i wish i had some like yours, because you look great.'' than, ''i resent you for having more than me.''

Braggart

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
My gfs have told me that they all love my breasts. They all complain that theirs is too big or too little.

I've seen women with small breasts notice mine and then they look at theirs and some have become self conscious that they put a jacket back on.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's any woman who would be envious of my breasts. My mother apologizes on a regular basis about the genes she's passed to me. I've had girlfriends express concern about my back; others sympathizing that I won't find my size. But no one has said I wish my breasts were as big as yours. One day, one day I'll get them to the size I want. Hear that, Cap?

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My friends have told me they wish they had my breasts and to tell you the truth some days I wish I could hand 'em on over.
Sure they get me more than my fair share of attention but as I age they are loosing their pert firmness and are starting to sag.
Large natural breasts look fabulous when they are young but they're down right embarrassing when they age.