Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe you just called my husband a booby prize... the barebreasted cheek of it all :eek:

Forgive me, your husband isn't a booby prize but like me, a tit. :tongue: I'm out of line though, I need support.

Oh, yes!
Joll can attest!

I once sang 99 words for boobs for him on cam.

The words were arousing
My singing was astounding

Everyone was impressed all around.

Aww. I'm sorry to have missed that! Grrr. Sounds like something truly life-changing to behold. I like boobies and all their associated acts.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can anyone recommend any links on how erect breasts differ from phallic erections. Are they more involuntary, more regular than phallic erections? How much does the breast increase in size during erection?
Nipples get erect, but not breasts. The erections are involuntary. Nipples respond to changes in temperature, and to touch. Breasts do change in size in response to hormonal changes. I recommend you go to a library, and ask the librarian for books meant to explain puberty to adolescents. You'll find your answers.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww. I'm sorry to have missed that! Grrr. Sounds like something truly life-changing to behold. I like boobies and all their associated acts.

I believe someone actually recorded it! :redface:

Well, it's not me singing it, but there are lots of shots of boobs, so you'd probably enjoy it better. :wink:

http://youtu.be/Mmz5BNALObo

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe someone actually recorded it! :redface:

Well, it's not me singing it, but there are lots of shots of boobs, so you'd probably enjoy it better. :wink:

http://youtu.be/Mmz5BNALObo

Thanks for sharing the link! Very nice. :biggrin1: Don't be silly, dear Petite! As much as I enjoy boobage, I would also love your cleaner entertainment! Of course - I'm not worthy to view such things. Afterall, I'm not even in your friends list. *hint hint* Seriously though, I'm a patient man so don't worry. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That does it!
If someone sidles up to me with a stool and a bucket and starts calling me Daisy there are going to be freaking issues!

*wonders how much she needs to pay the rest of the team not to ban her for giving a certain female member a name change without permission*

Now, how tall are you? I need to get the right height stool!

Oh, yes!
Joll can attest!

I once sang 99 words for boobs for him on cam.

The words were arousing
My singing was astounding

Everyone was impressed all around.
Boobs AND puns. :biggrin1:

11 days earlier and I might have been tempted to do it, but we've a bad history when it comes to April fools, so it's probably a good thing it wasn't :redface:
Dunno what you mean. :wink: :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for sharing the link! Very nice. :biggrin1: Don't be silly, dear Petite! As much as I enjoy boobage, I would also love your cleaner entertainment! Of course - I'm not worthy to view such things. Afterall, I'm not even in your friends list. *hint hint* Seriously though, I'm a patient man so don't worry. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Oh, dear! I really am a boob! :rolleyes:

Boobs AND puns. :biggrin1:

Oh yes, back when I actually got on cam and acted like a fool for the entertainment of others.

Ah, the memories! :tongue:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can say is if I could get an erection in my breasts I would need protective eyewear. I can't even imagine what kind a bra would look like.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah hentai, the wonderful world of cartoon sex. One's breasts do swell a bit if stimulated with determination, but generally it's only the nipples that show noticeable change. It's more a feeling of internal fullness than any visible difference, and like any other feature, it'll vary with the person.

I had one writer of romance, a male, who insisted on adding swelling to the female character's breasts no matter what, but very seldom do my female romance writers think beyond a hardening of the nipples. I have yet to receive a truly full-out lactation submission, probably because we insist on stories having a plot.