Breast Implants

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of the woman post about their breasts say they are natural there are very few say they had boobjob. Breast augmentation is the most common plastic surgery by far. And more than 99% of the women say they are natural.
Does not add up.
Maybe they think if they had a BA some would think there are a slut? Or something of the sort.
It got me thinking why is it the number one plastic surgery procedure and no one wants to admit they had it?
I can understand if a woman goes from an A to a D most women they want to look natural.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hope you arent talking about any of us, because all the real women ive seen here have very real breasts. Maybe one or two infrequently posting women might have been entirely flatchested and got small implants to be a little larger.

I see a lot more women in real life with fake boobs than i do at lpsg. Our demographic here at lpsg is small so we do not reflect the regular world in many ways. I also notice that many of us sport a natural looking curvy body which often promotes the larger breasts naturally.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I'm natural - I began life as a slender ballet dancer, 32B, went to a 34B when I married, and then gained a bit of weight and 38Ds with 4 nursing babies and God let me keep 'em. Many women get larger when they breastfeed, but not a lot of them keep what they got - I did.

I also tend to agree with what Mademoiselle Rouge said about the demographics here being different from what is found in "polite society".
Most breasts here seem to be real.

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For the population of women on the site and average in normal population this site is to far below the average.

Does it really matter if I was talking about anyone here, if they were they did still that way and they like what they have, moreover if they did their still women. I do not think its a bad thing to have a boob job

Mademoiselle and Female, Yours are not bad either =)

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1% of a million is 10,000. That is still a lot of people. Lets say that this 1% is more likely to join a site like this. Then lets say that 99% of the women from that 1% come here.
See the point? You would get the impression that all women are a certain way because most of what you encounter here is really a small percentage when you look at the whole.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the population of women on the site and average in normal population this site is to far below the average.

Does it really matter if I was talking about anyone here, if they were they did still that way and they like what they have, moreover if they did their still women. I do not think its a bad thing to have a boob job

Yours are not bad either =)

Thank you, I think - not sure if you're referring to my breasts or not.

I just happen to think fake anything is gross - I personally don't like the sort of "pancake sitting on top without moving that much" thing of implants, and feel so blessed to have been allowed to keep my larger breasts from the motherly act of nursing/nurturing my babies.

But that's a decision to be made by each individual woman and if she prefers to be made larger surgically, who am I to disagree? I would never criticize any woman for doing what makes her comfortable. I'm just saying that *for me*, I don't like it and wouldn't have done it even if I hadn't been allowed to keep my bigger breasts. *For me.*

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have never had augmentation and never will. I'd more likely be a candidate for a reduction, if I so chose -- but I won't be choosing that because it wouldn't like right with my body.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, given how few real women there are on this site, it shouldn't be surprising that you haven't seen many fake boobs. I haven't seen that many in real life, except for when I worked at a mall for rich MILFs.

I can think of one banned member who had prominently fake boobs but claimed they were real. She was also pretty much crazy.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm all in favor of them if the gal thinks she needs them to give her confidence or whatever, but since it is not my body, I will state my opinion, which is I would not stick a foreign material in my body, and STFU. locally I know of 2 gals who had boob jobs, and the doc did a good job, but as both gals got older and gained some weight, everything got proportionally larger, and both now are pretty big gals with enormously huge boobs, in the "Oh my God!!!" category.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it the most common plastic surgery? What about chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, face lifts or liposuction? (I never checked the stats.)

I agree that it's drastic to have foreign objects implanted, but I would only say it's fake if I also say makeup, earrings, painting nails or straightening/curling hair are also fake. People change their appearance to be attractive and if it works for them, then who am I to criticize?

If men get a hair transplant is that considered fake? What about braces to straighten one's teeth or whitening teeth?

I say if the end result is better than the before, then it's good. Sometimes the boob job is better, sometimes it's not.

I would think more women would admit to it if they didn't get criticized. It's the unknown reactions that they want to avoid. It's just easier to say they are natural even if not and avoid the drama/hassles from less understanding people.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*shudder*

dear my boobies,

i love you just the way you you are and i promise not to let anyone slice a hole in you, pull you away from thehest and slide a big, plastic balloon behind you.

love dolf
xxx

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this wasn't the question, but I feel so strongly about this, I HAD to say something!
A small, natural breast, is MUCH more attractive than a big fake one! (wait, why am I talking about only one? lol)
Ladies, stick with what you've got!
Just because you like hung guys, don't figure we like big fake boobs....

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you arent talking about any of us, because all the real women ive seen here have very real breasts.....

Sorry MR, but I am a REAL woman and I LOVE my fake boobs!!! I'm on my second set. Had much bigger ones but enjoying a smaller higher profile set now. I have no desire for them to look "natural". The term udders comes to mind....

Is there a breast impant support group out there??? LOL

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only wish that penis augmentation worked as well as breast augmentation...perhaps it would be more common then? Now, wouldn't THAT be nice???!!!! I could think of more than a few men in need of a "dick job" and probably wouldn't care how fake the 8inches were as long as they were pretty.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only wish that penis augmentation worked as well as breast augmentation...perhaps it would be more common then? Now, wouldn't THAT be nice???!!!! I could think of more than a few men in need of a "dick job" and probably wouldn't care how fake the 8inches were as long as they were pretty.

I didn't mean any offense, GDIMD.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
boohiss on fake boobies.

1. a really good breast job can look amazing, but they always feel fake.
2. i watched too many of the Alien films. i keep thinking about face huggers and that freaks me out.
3. not really a fan of the big boobs on a body not meant for big boobs. it's just weird looking.

i have a few body moods in the boobular *pierced nipples, a few ever rotating surface piercings* area and that's all that is going to happen in my boobular area.

Dear Mickey Cans,

what Dolfette said.

love ya,
me.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
boohiss on fake boobies.

1. a really good breast job can look amazing, but they always feel fake. Many times fake feels better than real. Thinking udders again. LOL

3. not really a fan of the big boobs on a body not meant for big boobs. it's just weird looking. That's hilarious. Just as weird looking as a big dick on a body not "meant" for a big dick???!!!
BTW, not all fake boobs are BIG.

Yipphee for fake boobies!!!!