Breast Jealousy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Bob10, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Bob10

Bob10 New Member

I believe i have an unhealthy obsession with the size of a womans breasts. I become insanely jealous when anyone of my friends has a girlfriend with bigger breasts than mine, and in this way i think im dangerously shallow, basically dumping one girlfriend if i find another with bigger breasts. Its actually come to the point where im dating one girl, whom most people would think needs a breast reduction, (shes a size 6 aus dress size, with breasts which are currently a 30ff, but border on the next size).
    Does anyone else have this obsession?
    - attatched is a photo of my current GF's breasts

Attached Files:

2. D_ufyguio

D_ufyguio New Member

well if you do you are a grade one idiot.....u will always see bigger tits...better looking...greener grass....but what id dump the beautiful girl u r with now and the busty beautiful babe (with the greener grass) doesnt like you or turns out to be a bitch or (and here is the kicker......thinks you are a spaz for dumping ur ex cos her tits werent big enough...when they clearly are a great pair on a great bod).

Dr johns advice bamg ur head against something very very hard until it really hurts..then do it again. take two paracetomol and call me in the morning.

ps if you dont want to have her ther are 100 guys on here who will.....me included

3. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

her rack is amazing. =) i never get that obsessed with tits but i do like em a lot. truth is im more of an ass man though. enjoy but u have there, it looks like she's pretty damn sexy.

4. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I can appreciate your wanting bigger breats as a preference but leaving a girl for another one with a bigger pair is, as you put yourself, dangerously shallow. Your current girlfriend has an ample pair that many men, including myself, would dream off but the difference is the majority of men are unlikely to leave their current girlfriend solely for your girl's bossom.

You're not that far gone though as you are admitting outright that you have a problem. It's the first step of fixing every problem. Now, I'm not expert here but I believe you might want to consult a counsellor of some sort. I'm sure your condition is all in the mind and is likely to be curable by counselling.

You should realise just how lucky you are to have landed yourself that awesome body that I hope is coupled with a great personality.

Good luck mate. I wish you a happy ending with the (super sexy) missus. :)

5. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    Awesome tits!!!

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yah, well, some women leave men for a bigger wallet or a bigger dick. :rolleyes:

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

So she is ur gf from 2001, that is what the pic is saying. So I can see u stay long with her so you never met someone with bigger breasts? Don't see the problem then.

8. D_Cavernus Manhole

D_Cavernus Manhole New Member

Congrats 8 yrs is long time to have a girlfriend. Has she ever wondered why you haven't married her after all these years?

9. StormyB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Or the GF he dumped goes and gets Breast augmentation that come out bigger than the girl he dumped her for..and the girl he dumped her for can't have anymore surgeries because she has had too many augmentations already, TEEHEE!:smile:

10. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

Bigger breasts look more fun than they actually are sometimes, although I still enjoy them especially with a partner. They can be heavy to carry around and cause some back discomfort once in awhile when sleeping.

I am a 38 H. Very large natural breasts. They bring tons of attention when I go out no matter what I choose to wear.

While I appreciate being physical attraction from and with a partner, I would not want to just be valued for my breasts.

Simply dumping someone for someone else with a bigger pair definitely spells a problem.

11. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    While I have always appreciated women's breasts, I never considered myself a breast man. Hence, the reason my buddies think that my wife is completely wasted on me. She's 34G or DDD or whatever that equals. She has converted me, however, and thus spoiled me for anything else.

I think your obsession is unhealthy, but probably fleeting. It might just be a phase, or it may be something requiring therapy. In any case, a physical obsession should be faced head on and with assistance.

And like Eternal said, above, they're basically only good to look at. My wife's only reward for heaving those puppies around is garnering appreciative looks. She's glad that I like them, but doesn't see what I see in them. Alas, her loss.

12. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

just for the sake of argument, pieter & huston, the pic being labeled 2001 doesnt mean it wasnt taken a few days ago...i had a camera that would reset the date every time you changed the batteries, and sometimes you're just too lazy to set it correctly...or it might just be an older pic of his current girlfriend, taken before they ever got together...or he's lying :)

but as far as the topic itself...i do find myself struggling with a "grass is greener" issue sometimes...altho it doesnt directly relate to breast size...sometimes i just have a gf, who i care for and enjoy being with...but i cant help peeking around and wondering "what would it be like with ______ ?" ...it also seems to be part of the "wanting what you cant have" cliche...when you finally get it, you're less interested, and want to move on...you just happen to fixate on breast size, maybe as an excuse to just hook up with more than one girl? maybe you're just not into monogamy, maybe you dont want a committed relationship...and im totally just talking psycho-babble out of my ass right now, so dont take anything too seriously

13. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs New Member

Hi Bob,

Interesting post. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with the size of a guys cock. I think its about the same intensity as your obession with women's breast. Right or Wrong...I see the size of a guy's cock as a measure of his manhood. Would you say its the same thing with women's breast? And how do you feel about another guy noticing your cock?
    I can't say I have a strong urge other than to Jack off with guys...
    While I guess I am more gay than straight..the idea of gay sex...seems a
    bit uncomfortable..anyway..just had to get that off my chest. Would be intested in anyones feedback...TTFN

14. tcwildman

tcwildman New Member

Albums:
    I must admit I love women with big breasts. The bigger the better for me, But that woman has some amazing natural tits to be so small in the waist. You would be a moron to dumo her for soembody bigger that her. Escpecially since it will be so hard to find anybody bigger that her thats not fat or fake. i would love to play with those for hours.

15. hotcakes22

hotcakes22 New Member

damn, i'd like to see more of her! please?

she is in the super-elite of big breasted girls... I can see how one always wants bigger, but she is perfectly big!

16. Bob10

Bob10 New Member

To jockshock, negative comments dont help when I was asking for feedback, not insults. To drumstyck and lrgeggs
    i think youve actually pinpointed the problem, its an inbuilt need for ultra femininity i think. I know it sounds stupid, but its just something i cant 'get over' easily. And yes the pic is from 2001, but its one she sent me. However we have been together for 4-5 years on and off (i cant remember the exact time), but its this problem thats holding be back - she wants to get married, whereas i dont know whether im ready to settle for one...
    And please, its not like ive done it often, im not trying to offend any women by objectifying them, rather im just asking for advice.

Ps the women ive broken up with because of this, havent been serious relationships, and it wasnt like im throwing away something great for this reason.

17. hotcakes22

hotcakes22 New Member

I was looking at that pic again and just thinking how rare girls like that are. I used to go out with one who was a 36E or so, not as skinny or big as your gf. and perhaps at the time I might have desired a girl hotter and bigger if it happened to be available, but I hardly think it was. i mean come on, your gf is more impressive than the girls in the big natural tits threads, and those are professional models. how many huge breasted women do you actually know and how do you find them?

18. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Bob,
    your problem is that you were bottle fed as a baby and mom had really small tits!!! hehehehe.
    you are just trying to replace your mom for more mothering.

Mike

19. Bob10

Bob10 New Member

Words of wisdom

20. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Bob, dont tell me I hit the nail on the head so to speak!!??!!

Mike

Draft saved Draft deleted