Breast Milk

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HickBoy@Sep 30 2005, 09:42 PM
It is an acquired taste. It can be cloyingly sweet.
[post=347841]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that’s pretty fascinating!
I wonder if I could mix it with my tea.....like Creamola :p

By the way, how in the world did you discover this Hickboy?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all depending on the provider of the lactate, it can be sometimes sweet, and then again sometimes bitter. what ever they've ingested over the last 24 hrs or so always is the telltale sign.

But basically, I've had my share of breast milk that is comparable to some of the flavored creamers I use in my coffee.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Sheppard@Oct 10 2005, 02:37 PM
Yup yup, I sometimes find it too sweet.
[post=350286]Quoted post[/post]​

Who's supplying you guys with all this breast milk!
I feel left out........ :nopity:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My husband told me it tasted like warm diluted skim milk with a bit of sugar. I tasted it a few times when my 'let down' reflex would cause me to squirt a rather strong stream
and I'd put my hand over my nipple to slow it down.
It was kind of bland and watery.

My oldest daughter had to go back on the breast again when her sister was born.
She had been weaned at 2, and then a year later wanted to try because the baby was drinking it. She tried it 3 times, each time making an odd face and walking away.
She'd want to try again when I feed the baby ( probably thinking that it HAD to be good because baby seemed to be so happy with it) but once again she didn't like it.

I think all in all, it tastes great, if that's the only thing you've ever had to eat!

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Generally sweet but like all body fluids what you eat affects it, and it will vary from one woman to the next. The body can also cleverly regulate the fat content, a greedy baby who suckles a lot will get a lot of low-fat milk but the baby who drinks little will get the "full cream" version! Clever nature.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
*SIGH* whoever bumped this thread (which has been happenin' a lot lately) made me think Alley Blue was back .....

whadda let down

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cinnakitty said:
Generally sweet but like all body fluids what you eat affects it, and it will vary from one woman to the next. The body can also cleverly regulate the fat content, a greedy baby who suckles a lot will get a lot of low-fat milk but the baby who drinks little will get the "full cream" version! Clever nature.

I love clever breasts!

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As mentioned, it is sweet, but diet & smoking also affect the taste. Many adults, including the partners of lactating women, have tried it. To lightend one's coffee or tea, it would take alot, as the curd/fat is very tiny & limited.
There are a number of documented situations/stories, esp. of men imprisoned in various countries, esp. in older times, of their wives coming in & suckling their husbands, because that was often the only sustenance that they got.
My father, many years ago, used to work with a manywho lived to be in his '90's & he told my Dad that he drank breastmilk everyday.