Breast/nipple orgasms?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

spaceman: Since this is my first post, I’ll make a small introduction. I am average guy in the endowment department and I am involved in a great relationship. Right now several hundred miles separate my girlfriend and I, so we don’t see each other much. But that’ll change soon. Although this post and my experiences has nothing to do with large penises, I have read topics on this board from time to time in the past months, and I feel this forum comprises of intelligent, mature, and open participants that I can talk with about sexual topics.

Anyway, on with the subject of the post.

The last time my girlfriend and I were together, we were rather restricted in our selection of sexual activities. She has been battling a devil of a yeast infection, so vaginally geared play was not much of an option. However, she has very sensitive breasts and nipples. After making out for a bit and getting her suitably turned on, I decided to try something new. I leaned back against the headboard of the bed, had her sit between my legs, she leaned back against my chest, and it allowed comfortable and easy access to her breasts (plus the view was wonderful from my vantage point). As the massaging, fondling, manipulating of her breasts progressed, she sank deeper and deeper into a vortex of pleasure. Eventually her hips were bucking, and she was breathing as if a massive orgasm was imminent. After about 30 minutes of this, she calmed down quickly, turned around, and indicated that she was done. She apparently had an orgasm from the experience. I talked with her about it and she said that it was not like a vaginal or clitoral orgasm. It was more like a continual plateau, release, higher plateau, release feeling, but that it definitely ended in a final climax and release which came to a pleasant surprise to her and myself.

I was wondering if any other women out there have experienced such an occurrence. I am fairly well educated and knowledgeable on sexual topics, and although I’ve heard of such an event, I have never personally experience it or heard an account of one. Any of you women had such an orgasm? Known someone who has? Any men out there witnessed one first hand? If so, any suggestions on how to make the experience better in the future? We both thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely do it again in the future. And when the yeast infection is gone, I would like to perform the activity on her while she pleasures herself with her fingers and/or a sex toy since I am not able to reach between her legs while behind her.

And on a final, and off topic note, I find the name of the site (large penis support group) somewhat ironically humorous. Such as physically holding up (supporting) a large wang, and the fact that one would need emotional support for having what a large majority of men would prefer to have. Although after reading posts for a while, I do understand the validity behind the site.

2. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can only speak as a male who is a 'breast man'. (I do enjoy all the other parts of women too!)

I haven't experiened a woman having an orgasm from breast and nipple play, but there also have been no complaints. ;)

As always, every woman is different, some don't really feel much in their nipples, and others are so sensitive that it can be painful to play with them. But I believe most women enjoy some form of breast and nipple play as part of lovemaking.
    I know it is my favorite part of foreplay!

What has started out with light caresses of fully clothed breasts, has turned into intensive breast play lasting 30 minutes or more. While the women involved did not have orgasms, they were definitely enjoying the experience! :p

LapDog :p

3. YmirTheGiant

YmirTheGiant New Member

one of the first things i leart about my GF is that nipple sucking is CERTAINLY enough to give her a shuddering orgasm. it took me a while to get my tecnique honed to a fine art, but it has certainly been an asset work having

4. jonb

Gold Member

Women get quite a bit of stimulation from their nipples, but I don't know of an actual orgasm.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Lady Lindsey: I have had incredible orgasms just from intense breast play! I love a guy who can't take his hands and mouth off of them!

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

I haven't had the pleasure of that particular experience, but I have had intense orgasms sometimes just from giving head- guess there's a lot of psychological imact on the female orgasm.

7. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

I totally agree, Zora! I think things are a lot more psychological for women when experiencing orgasms. Coupled with that are all the emotions and sensations. By virtue and complexity of our thought patterns, I would think many factors would play a role into our experience.

I am by no means an expert, but in my experiences, this is what I would conclude.

Now I just wonder how that would feel... :wub:

8. jonb

Gold Member

You women are too complicated. I need a degree in neuroanatomy to know all the ways to give you orgasms.

9. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Complicated we might be, but that is the thing that intrigues you all about us. ;)

Oh, and by the way, to bad you are in a relationship or I would invite you to practice and research the ways to give me multiple orgasms. :wacko: :blink:

10. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, I know a guy who's studying neuroanatomy. Don't ask him to do it standing up, though; let's just say he'll never be in the NBA.

11. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

You knew we were going to ask why? So, why????

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

I'll second that, Jon, why? Besides, you could probably just show up and smile.
    BB and I sure had you on our list of stops on the lpsg tour.....

13. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Currently single and available. ;)

LapDog :p

14. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jon, that is the most fun part! I like discovering ways to make women orgasm! :D

15. jonb

Gold Member

I was just making a joke. But I do know a guy who's about 5'6" and studying neuroanatomy; that part's true.

16. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'm not one that gets turned on by fondling of my breasts. While I think it is mentally arousing, I don't get much out of it physically. I don't see any breast orgasms in my future.

17. Imported

Gold Member

Lady Lindsey: Can I join your tour Madame Zora and bblumbee?? I want to a part in the research! :wub:

18. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

I don't think I've ever been able to sit still and just let him do it long enough to bring me to orgasm without jumping up and going for him! But I'd be willing to give it a try! :wub:

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Lindsey, you'd be a most welcome addition to the tour! I'll have to resurrect that thread if I can find it......

Insert here- I know what you mean about being impatient, I'm usually too impatient for oral sex, at least being the recipient.

Jonb, if things don't work out for you and your g/f, looks like you've got volunteers here for your research- purely scientific, of course!!

20. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Yeah, Zora, purely scientific! lol

I am all about the cause of furthering research...

As for that tour... hmmm.... all of our stops will have to be private viewings, especially for those that unfortunately are in a relationship. OH well... hehehehe

Oh, and for those overseas... I have lots of frequently flyer miles... HINT, HINT, HINT. :wacko:

Draft saved Draft deleted