Breast/nipple orgasms?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we can have a "look but don't touch" option for those who prefer it. Overseas?? I'm there, dude! *starts packing furiously*

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 18 2004, 09:00 PM
Well, we can have a "look but don't touch" option for those who prefer it. Overseas?? I'm there, dude! *starts packing furiously*
[post=260072]Quoted post[/post]​
Overseas? I hope you're not flying Virgin. ;)

Blue: Hi, I'm a rare poster, and I don't think I've posted since this place was upgraded. However I think this has been the only topic I have ever commented on, and now more than once.

My girlfriend is extremely orgasmic (thats the word right?), and as the original poster mentioned 30 minutes of stimulation before an orgasm....lets just say I would have given up 29 and a half minutes earlier and already given her about 2 orgasms. I am a breastman all the way so I have always loved playing with her breasts. It didn't take me long (a few days maybe) to realize she was capable of this. We have been together for 2 years and at least a couple breast orgasms is a MUST when we have sex. She loves it. I tell her all the time how lucky she is to consider 2 or 3 orgasms foreplay.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Xin+Oct 19 2004, 05:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xin &#064; Oct 19 2004, 05:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Oct 18 2004, 09:00 PM
Well, we can have a "look but don&#39;t touch" option for those who prefer it. Overseas?? I&#39;m there, dude&#33; *starts packing furiously*
[post=260072]Quoted post[/post]​
Overseas? I hope you&#39;re not flying Virgin. ;)
[post=260228]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
How about Super Luxury Utopian Transport?

http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/airlines_2004-08-25.jpg

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bblumbee+Oct 14 2004, 10:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Oct 14 2004, 10:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Oct 14 2004, 05:43 AM
I haven&#39;t had the pleasure of  that particular experience, but I have had intense orgasms sometimes just from giving head- guess there&#39;s a lot of psychological imact on the female orgasm.
[post=259456]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally agree, Zora&#33; I think things are a lot more psychological for women when experiencing orgasms. Coupled with that are all the emotions and sensations. By virtue and complexity of our thought patterns, I would think many factors would play a role into our experience.

I am by no means an expert, but in my experiences, this is what I would conclude.

Now I just wonder how that would feel... :wub:
[post=259520]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for your post Madame Zora. I have had the great pleasure on having a woman orgasm while just giving me a bj.

doubtless_mouse: Madame Z - you have had orgasms by giving head, hey anytime you want to have one call me...seriously though, my wife has had orgasms from nipple/breast play. they are not the same as the "standard" types, but they make her feel good and i do so love playing with her breasts...

Ramblings from the Mouse

indicapimp69: I LOVE womens breasts, and could nurse on them for hours. It does seem that a few women (at least in my experience) are able to achieve some type of orgasm during Breast and nipple play. Many girls have asked me to rub my hard cock over their nipples and breasts and even hump them for a few minutes -right before I begin to pussy fuck.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doubtless, I got excited for a tenth of a second before I saw "my wife"&#33; Meanie&#33; lol

Indicapimp, I can imagine any woman would love to have that thing all over her&#33;