Breast Orgasms

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by love2trybig1@Jul 3 2005, 03:09 PM
Most or all of you ladies have someone whose large enough to give you plenty orgasms during sex, not that many women can achive orgasm with breast play. Can any one Orgasm breasts alone?
[post=326283]Quoted post[/post]​

sometimes when I'm first touched on my nipples or if I'm being teased for a long time I have had quick orgasms just from having my nipples sucked or played with. But I think I'm more sensitive there than a lot of girls?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably more than likely there, Wangchung, since you happen to posess a set of pendulous breasts. I can honestly say that my last gf had similar assets and more than enjoyed breast play for the orgasms resulting thereafter.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Jul 6 2005, 04:43 AM
I haven't had an orgasm purely from breast play, but my nipples are very very sensitive and often get me close enough that minimal stimulation of my clit or labia will set me off.
[post=327016]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to agree with GorgeousJane. Having my nipples sucked on or stimulated plays a huge factor in my arousal...seems like a direct connection to my clit. However, I have never had an orgasm from only nipple stimulation.

kat

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, even though I have sensitive nipples I have never had an orgasm just from breasts alone. But after some serious breast sucking the slightest touch of the clit or penetration and I will orgasm. :p

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Kat+Jul 6 2005, 05:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kat &#064; Jul 6 2005, 05:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GorgeousJane@Jul 6 2005, 04:43 AM
I haven&#39;t had an orgasm purely from breast play, but my nipples are very very sensitive and often get me close enough that minimal stimulation of my clit or labia will set me off.
[post=327016]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to agree with GorgeousJane. Having my nipples sucked on or stimulated plays a huge factor in my arousal...seems like a direct connection to my clit. However, I have never had an orgasm from only nipple stimulation.

kat
[post=327023]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Same here... it&#39;s just something about getting my nipples stimulated...

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhh, I&#39;m a guy and I get close to the "point of no return" when a woman is licking MY nipples for an extended period of time. Maybe that&#39;s really weird, but whatever, that&#39;s what free expression on these boards is for, right?? So I can only imagine what it must be like for y&#39;all women to have it happen to you. I actually love playing with breasts, but I am less comforable going down on someone, even if I like her quite a bit. Life is not fair sometimes, haha &#33;&#33;

Mr_Clark

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KidBrown@Jul 7 2005, 12:40 AM
Uhh, I&#39;m a guy and I get close to the "point of no return" when a woman is licking MY nipples for an extended period of time. Maybe that&#39;s really weird, but whatever, that&#39;s what free expression on these boards is for, right?? So I can only imagine what it must be like for y&#39;all women to have it happen to you. I actually love playing with breasts, but I am less comforable going down on someone, even if I like her quite a bit. Life is not fair sometimes, haha &#33;&#33;
[post=327264]Quoted post[/post]​
me too. I get a lot more out of having my nipples sucked than my wife usually does.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi&#33; Mrs. Bananaman here.

Wangchung, you&#39;re not alone but I think you and I are on the high end of the scale. I have always been able to orgasm from nipple stimulation, but it&#39;s not as intense as the "real thing". It may sound strange, but for me arousal really begins in my nipples. The direct connection is certainly there for me, but what I find fascinating is that it&#39;s there for many men as well&#33;

There is a downside to super sensitive nipples though, at least for me. If I&#39;m out and about on a chilly day they can get pretty annoying after a while, and even start to hurt, so I suppose I&#39;d have to say that for me it&#39;s a mixed blessing.

Mrs. B-man

BTW, I&#39;ll be getting my own account soon, if I can ever pick a name to use&#33; :unsure:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Mr_Clark+Jul 7 2005, 07:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr_Clark &#064; Jul 7 2005, 07:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KidBrown@Jul 7 2005, 12:40 AM
me too. I get a lot more out of having my nipples sucked than my wife usually does.
[post=327291]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

There was an interesting thread about this male nipple stimulation a few weeks back -- all sorts of postings including some who used clamps, needles, towing devices and such to intensify -- I for one always enjoy having mine sucked or stroked gently but never got a much wanted orgasm. I do produce a bitter fluid that wife called man&#39;s milk which is interesting.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Mr_Clark+Jul 7 2005, 07:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr_Clark &#064; Jul 7 2005, 07:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KidBrown@Jul 7 2005, 12:40 AM
[post=327291]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

There was an interesting thread about this male nipple stimulation a few weeks back -- all sorts of postings including some who used clamps, needles, towing devices and such to intensify -- I for one always enjoy having mine sucked or stroked gently but never got a much wanted orgasm. I do produce a bitter fluid that wife called man&#39;s milk which is interesting.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fiancee always pays extra attention to my breasts and nipples, for some reason I get really worked up from that and it really gets the juices flowing. Usually I can&#39;t wait to jump him. :D

For him, he likes the nipple sucking too but he also likes his nipples pinched, twisted, and bit. Is this common for guys?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;ve never really had much experience my own nipples being with. But I will say that one of my ex gfs actually insisted on a very very light tug on her nipples. Actually, not really a tug, more likely just holding her nipples between two fingers for a second.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Bananaman@Jul 7 2005, 08:04 AM
Hi &#33;
Mrs. Bananaman here.
I&#39;ll be getting my own account soon, if I can ever pick a name to use &#33;
:unsure:
[post=327337]Quoted post[/post]​

Glad to hear this Mrs. Bananaman.
Commendable progress.

We&#39;re going to miss your shy-self after you begin to "fit" into your nickname.
I sense Mr. Bananaman is aware of the changes-to-come and is looking forward to them.

You GO GUYS &#33;
Good job helping, Mr. Bananaman.
:)

Sorry.
This fish isn&#39;t biting.
Your LPSG nickname is Fpr YOU, By YOU.
That&#39;s a "your" part of Yo Honey&#39;s helping.....

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should any of the LPSGLadies care to try:

Ask your Man to build one of these triple shower heads:

http://www.neatitems.com/images/Triple_Shower_Head.jpg

because you can unscrew the spray head and allow a single, adjustable stream.
Stream volume and focus adjustment for the individual heads is either with a push-through pin - difficult, or by a rotating lever - preferred.
I recommend you have him swap the center shower head with your personal, hand-held unit to assemble something which will look like this:

http://www.neatitems.com/images/Triple_Mas...th_Handheld.jpg

Each of the individual units is mounted on a ball which allows for "aiming". You can adjust the overall waterflow "force" to your own delight after adjusting the individual outside units to hit your nipples with the standard shower temperature and water-force control(s).

This is best set-up in your "second" bathroom shower as a permanent fixture - dedicated to YOUR PLEASURE, and that of your LadyBuds. If you are too short to reach the controls use a step-stool, but when standing on a step-stool ALWAYS use one hand to secure yourself. Ask your man to place a second shower bar parallel to and below the regular one that you can use for this purpose. Simply duck under it when you enter or exit Your Place &#33;
An alternative is to add an extension pipe to lower the triple heads into comfortable, arms-reach.

Optimal heat and pressure will vary over the month, so be prepared to make adjustments as you learn how to use it. You&#39;ll find that at the optimum distance apart, you can focus the stream on your nipples both by using your hands, or by slowly swaying your breasts in and out of the direct streams.

Have fun &#33;
8^)

"SO" may be substituted for "your Man".
I accept no responsibility for injury resulting from the assembly, adjutment or use of this tool.
We would probably all be happy to hear of successful results &#33;

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Bananaman@Jul 7 2005, 03:04 PM
Hi&#33; Mrs. Bananaman here.

Wangchung, you&#39;re not alone but I think you and I are on the high end of the scale. I have always been able to orgasm from nipple stimulation, but it&#39;s not as intense as the "real thing". It may sound strange, but for me arousal really begins in my nipples. The direct connection is certainly there for me, but what I find fascinating is that it&#39;s there for many men as well&#33;

There is a downside to super sensitive nipples though, at least for me. If I&#39;m out and about on a chilly day they can get pretty annoying after a while, and even start to hurt, so I suppose I&#39;d have to say that for me it&#39;s a mixed blessing.

Mrs. B-man

BTW, I&#39;ll be getting my own account soon, if I can ever pick a name to use&#33; :unsure:
[post=327337]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you ejaculate from this?
I&#39;ve heard of this and the guy described it like you did, but he was able to ejaculate.

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jul 7 2005, 08:29 PM
But I will say that one of my ex gfs actually insisted on a very very light tug on her nipples. Actually, not really a tug, more likely just holding her nipples between two fingers for a second.
[post=327511]Quoted post[/post]​

Sometimes feeling them pinched will intensify the sense of getting ravaged or "taken" during penetration; I suppose it kind of confuses the orientation of one&#39;s errogenous focus and synergizes the body&#39;s all-over sense of arousal.

But no, I&#39;ve never come close to orgasming from someone just playing with my breasts alone (though the sight of a man&#39;s mouth and tongue on them really does turn me on).