Breast play

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
This has probably been addressed in the past, but just to sum up, some related questions for the women:

1) Are your breasts sensitive? If so, do they need significant stimulation [biting, pinching] to become aroused or will a light touch do? Can you have "breastgasms"? (Seems silly to ask, but I've known several women who don't get much out of breast play, and I'm told by plenty of other women that I know what I'm doing there so I'm thinking that some women just don't have sensitive breasts.)

2) If "yes" to 1), do you prefer a "progression" in sex -- sort of the ole baseball metaphor -- where the guy starts out on your breasts, which starts a chain of arousal that leads very quickly to your vagina? I've been with a few women who frankly told me that they didn't realize how "dangerous" it was for them to let a guy play with their tits -- it became a sort of "gateway drug" to other pleasures.

3) Does breast play do much for you after penetration has started? If so, does steady stimulation there work, or does sudden sharp stimulation at certain "crucial points" :rolleyes: work?

4) Do you use your breasts to "wrap around" or "hug" your partner's penis when giving oral sex? If so, does it do anything for you physically, or is more the psychological effect you know it has on your partner?

5) Do you ever pleasure your own breasts? (I know many women will pinch their nipples to harden them, to test transparency of dress material and such, and I've met a few women who pinch their nipples lightly during sex, but I haven't met a woman yet who masturbates her breasts substantially.)

Thanks,
Kevin

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answers given are in Blue.

This has probably been addressed in the past, but just to sum up, some related questions for the women:

answers are in blue

1) Are your breasts sensitive? Yes, extremely sensitive If so, do they need significant stimulation [biting, pinching] to become aroused or will a light touch do? Light Touch will do, I do not like my nipples pinched or bitten. Can you have "breastgasms"? I enjoy light sucking and foreplay on my nipples, but I need penetration in order to achieve an orgasm.(Seems silly to ask, but I've known several women who don't get much out of breast play, and I'm told by plenty of other women that I know what I'm doing there so I'm thinking that some women just don't have sensitive breasts.)

2) If "yes" to 1), do you prefer a "progression" in sex -- YES sort of the ole baseball metaphor -- where the guy starts out on your breasts, which starts a chain of arousal that leads very quickly to your vagina? I would prefer an extended period of time on my breasts vs an extended period of time receiving foreplay. I've been with a few women who frankly told me that they didn't realize how "dangerous" it was for them to let a guy play with their tits -- it became a sort of "gateway drug" to other pleasures.

3) Does breast play do much for you after penetration has started? Once penetration has started, my breasts are not as sensitive prior to penetration. If so, does steady stimulation there work, or does sudden sharp stimulation at certain "crucial points" :rolleyes: work?

4) Do you use your breasts to "wrap around" or "hug" your partner's penis when giving oral sex? Yes at times, not always If so, does it do anything for you physically,( it doesn't do anything for me physically however I get great enjoyment knowing I am pleasing my partner or is more the psychological effect you know it has on your partner?

5) Do you ever pleasure your own breasts? (I know many women will pinch their nipples to harden them,( when I masturbate I usually play with my nipples at the same time to test transparency of dress material and such, and I've met a few women who pinch their nipples lightly during sex, but I haven't met a woman yet who masturbates her breasts substantially.)

Thanks,
Kevin