Breast Reductions

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

copper512: I know that many women have breast reductions for many reasons be they social, mental and physical discomfort.

Have any of the women who frequent the board thought about a reduction? If so.. can you give us some thoughts on why you've considered this procedure.

For the men.. if there was such a medical procedure.. would you reduce yourself?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: If there was a way...I would try...but theres alot of women who won't let me...lol It's women like these that keep me feeling good about it.

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=copper512 link=board=women;num=1079755614;start=0#0 date=03/19/04 at 19:57:54]I know that many women have breast reductions for many reasons be they social, mental and physical discomfort.  

Have any of the women who frequent the board thought about a reduction? If so.. can you give us some thoughts on why you've considered this procedure. [/quote]
    I haven't had to consider it, thankfully, but I have a friend who's seriously planning the procedure. She's going through the red tape to have it deemed medically necessary. She's petite and, well, is almost Dolly Partonish. It's very hard on her back, and the ridges in her shoulders from years of bra straps digging into her are phenomenal.

She's certain that it'll greatly improve the quality of her life. Her husband is even for the operation now.

4. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

My take on the subject... the times I wish I had less, is when im penetrating and it's not all in.. im just thinking.. inches that aren't in, go away now... but of course, all the other times, I don't even think of being any other size than what I am.

My mom's take on breast reduction, it's different for everyone,she's been big busted all her life, so she's grown accustomed to their size early, and it's no big deal for her, but...mother nature works in mysterious ways, everyone is different.

5. Imported

Gold Member

jessinathensga: well i have already commented on this other places...but I have thought about it alot, but I am worried about loss of sensation... I love my size, but they are somewhat bothersome some times... most guys disappear in there...

6. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: Well Jess, I know of a friend who has had a breast reduction, she said there was a small amount of feeling lost, but not enough tell after awhile. While I do like larger breasts, i think a womans comfort is fore most, I hope you get them if you want them...or keep them if you like them lol.

7. Imported

Gold Member

bigbustedcousin2: one of my friends mom had a breast reduction. i think it was by choice. they didnt ssem to be very big to start -just never noticed- (i heard my mom saying they went from like dd to c).

now they look really little compared to what i remember

o well!

maybe another story but i have a neighbor who has small breasts but an AMAZING ASS!!! one experience i had wwith her was she was wearing a victorias secret thong and when she bent done i saw all of her GREAT ASS!! i also saw her thong really big turn on.

Draft saved Draft deleted