Breast Sex.

TopheavyTeen: So for the straight guys and others too if they have had it.

What is the best pair to have your cock inbetween?

Enough to cover you completely?
Enough to cover most so you still slide out?
Just enough to have on either side?

Soft?
Firm?

If there is anything i am missing you can add to your response.

ItalianStallion: I have only done this with one lady, she is a 34 C but I think she'll reach a D before long. I could imagine that everything would work unless you have almost nothing, or triple E's. I love it, it is a ton of fun, and the satisfaction of cumming all over your partners chest is great as well.

Donk: I love it with any size. Of course, if a girl was extremely flat-chested, it might be somewhat pointless (but still fun to tease her nipples with it, etc.). One of the things I love about being long is the ability to have several inches buried in a girl's bosom and a few inches left over to reach up to her mouth.

beckyinfl: Hey, Heather.. interesting topic. I guess it fits with both of us.
Anyway, that is something I have always enjoyed with a guy, so I would also like to get people's opinion on that one.
Becky

wvu_kerq: Ooooh, something fun to try when I get my new boobies in December!

gigantikok: Ive always been of the opinion the bigger the better. Take that as you will. :)

If you don't mind me asking... how big are you, Heather?

TopheavyTeen: *Cough* Big but not like some people we know..
36-with the 7th letter of the alphabet and its a bit small.

gigantikok: that doesnt seem small to me. That seems pretty big actually. You must either be modest or crazy, lol. jk :p Sorry if asking the question made you uncomfortable.

TopheavyTeen: Well yes it is huge but i am both modest and crazy.

But i mean I know at least 2 people on here that are bigger than me.

You know one well Gig

bustyredhead: (looks around a little) Well, she's comparing herself to me. When you reach the tenth letter of the alphabet, you're not exactly in the normal range of distribution. lol

But I think mine are perfect for a nice sized man to fill. :)

- Nene (Enough For A Village)

TopheavyTeen: :p Yeah I am Nene, but remember I am still growing :)

Besides for some of the guys here you need more that a few handfulls :D

VeryWellHungTeen: as long as there is enough flesh to cover me i don't mind, and by the sounds of you 2 you have enough for any guy.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pecker wrote:

Perfect for burrowing with lips or dick!

Hm, this gives me an idea... lips... dick... so, we're those who give to our GFs not lipsticks for presents, but lipsdicks... ;)

bustyredhead: lol Damn, I like the sound of that. Yummy... hehehe...

- Nene (Putting That On Her Wishlist)

a2largedick: For me the best breasts to loose myself between are those belonging to a hugebreasted sizequeen. The play of three oversized bodyparts is a great spectacle, the more so if one is part of it.

Some softness is welcomed for good wrapping and for contrast.

Peter

beckyinfl: Hmm, Heather, were you talking about me in this little breast discussion? :)
Becky