Breast Sex.

bustyredhead: DMW... it depends. Does it count as 'real sex'? ;) If so, was it consensual? If it wasn't... well... then you were titty-raped! lol

- Nene (And Her Two Accomplises)

DieHard9x6: I would definitely say that the best size would leave enought to slide out a bit (for sucking, of course), with a medium firmness. I'd prefer them extra-soft over extra-firm, though, no question!

Turbo: Breasts sex.... mmmmmm

The first time I actually tried it was with a woman who had given birth recently... now she was definately HUGE.
And only reason I actually discovered it was because she was not yet ready for me to penetrate her vaginally.

Sorry gals...but since her it has definately been a case of bigger is definately better for me.

I personally like them soft and with more than enough to cover me.

Needless to say since her a lot had changed, used to not even give the time of the day to any women who were considered "heavy" after her single moms, very heavy women all became very very enjoyable ;D

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im with Turbo.. bigger the better.. to a certain extent, I dont mind "plump" women at all, they tend to favor having big huge natural boobs, great for titfucking ;D
And with being so big, it's no problem for them to give the head a little action too while the shaft is being engulfed ;)

gigantikok: in regards to this post:

<--- luckiest guy on the planet ::)

gigantikok: Let's just say the certain special someone has plenty of boob to go around :)

Forearm604: Breast sex is great. Especially with two well endowed people....

lgmember9: I have titty fucked a number of women, and enjoyed it every time. However, I think the two best I experienced are: (1)one of my old high school girlfriends (my first titty fuck) who had a 34 D bra size; and (2) my wife who has a fantastic set of 38DD boobs that wrap around my cock almost completely.

Smaller is OK, as any titty fucking is enjoyable, but I think you need at least a D cup to fit a cock properly.

[9-1/2" x 6-1/2"]

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=lgmember9 link=board=sex;num=1058418329;start=20#29 date=08/15/03 at 17:29:21]I have titty fucked a number of women, and enjoyed it every time.  However, I think the two best I experienced are: (1)one of my old high school girlfriends (my first titty fuck) who had a 34 D bra size; and (2) my wife who has a fantastic set of 38DD boobs that wrap around my cock almost completely.  

Smaller is OK, as any titty fucking is enjoyable, but I think you need at least a D cup to fit a cock properly.

[9-1/2" x 6-1/2"][/quote]

I agree on many levels :D I've also titfucked countless busty females, never a bad one, it's a failsafe! :D The first girl I was with was packing 38F's, spoiled me for life :p, plus, me and my mom joke around, saying she either breastfed me to long, or not long enough :D
And you do indeed need a set of at least a D cup for a great titfuck, C cup is the "nice" size, but DD+ is gold :)

longelephantballs: Foot Long Teen

With the bigger women, have you found more than one position to titty-fuck? If so, what are they?

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didnt think there was one set titfucking posistion! :D You name it, i've probably been in the posistion with my dick between a set of big juggs! ;D

It's also quite fun to be able to selfsuck with the shaft is engulfed in titflesh ;D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Breast sex is a great sensation all right, particularly when the girl I'm with has nice meaty tits just big enough to engulf my dick.Either me sitting down and her bobbing her tits around my dick or her lying down with me gyrating my dick in between her mammoth sized mams doesn't make one bit of difference, so long as the end results are the same. :)

Whoo! Excuse me folks, I have a call to make... :D

Tender: sigh.
i 'flat' out cannot participate in this conversation.
so ill just dream instead...
i like to think those huge ladies will end up sagging to their knees in a few years....
'thought revenge' ya know?! :)

11inch: I love having my cock being wrapped around a nice set of tits and being sucked at the same time.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It also helps if there's alot of lubricants/oils handy as well to reduce friction and increase the sensation of a cock sliding between two big tits. I particularly go nuts when I'm on top sliding my cock between her tits and every time the head of of my cock comes near her she licks it ;)

gigantikok: [quote author=Tender link=board=sex;num=1058418329;start=20#34 date=09/18/03 at 19:21:53]
i like to think those huge ladies will end up sagging to their knees in a few years....
'thought revenge' ya know?!  :)[/quote]
With the marvels of modern day science, there is now a thing called a breast lift... ;-)

And I figure by the time we both get too old, I don't think I'll be very sexually attractive either. Nor will either of us prolly be that interested in having wild sex. I am guessing marriage in twilight years is more to have company, someone's compassion, and someone to die with in your old age. My 2 cents, that's all.

Longhornjok: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=sex;num=1058418329;start=20#37 date=09/18/03 at 21:34:28]And I figure by the time we both get too old, I don't think I'll be very sexually attractive either.  Nor will either of us prolly be that interested in having wild sex.  I am guessing marriage in twilight years is more to have company, someone's compassion, and someone to die with in your old age.[/quote]
On the Hollywood age curve, this hits somewhere around 32. :D