Breast Size

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mandee, as a fellow redhead, i love your super light pink nipples! My redheaded sister in law has nipples exactly like yours!

Now all we need is some good firecrotch pics from you darling!

Well, I would take some, but I can't stand to have hair down there!! I tried letting it grow back about a month ago and I just couldn't. lol. Maybe someday.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I should just go cut mine off since no one likes them.

I love pink puppy noses. Always have, since I was pre-pubescent.

The first I saw were when a girl at school decided to show the boys when we were camping one weekend.

I never got to do any more than just look, but have been hooked on them ever since.

Su's are chocolate brown - so vive la difference.

Please accept this invitation for you to bring along your cute pink puppies to our place, any time.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have natural 36 EE .I had a lift done with some scars around the areolas which are very large and my nipples are small and light brown.

I am the famous girl from the "let's all call them fake " thread.
I don't actually have implants but I guess they should magically appear when any bitch or asshole calls them fake.
I am getting another reduction because I was a full C after my last operation but they grew back. I have to get braces for my daughter before I can afford surgery.

Most of the men and women are really sweet and some have been total cunts to me on this forum so I didn't get any fun out of posting my size.
I guess they win. I don't enjoy the site much since I was treated so shitty from the beginning.

I do find a lot of funny things that make me laugh but I feel like a lot of people hate me and hate my breasts even though I get so many compliments.
Not sure why I should even care.
I am have been treated badly many times for my looks in the past . I was surprised to find that here since where I live now people are kind and friendly and not hateful like in the South. I was shocked to find so much hatefulness for no reason.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome to the thread Sugar. I don't know what quite happened, but you do have to have thick skin in here.
Thanks for sharing on the thread. Sorry you are having so many problems with your breast, that is no fun at all.

Let's face it from size A - size EE, brown to pink nipples, brown skin to white skin, I think BikerGirl said it all when she mentioned breast cancer awareness. We have to take care of ourselves and love what ever we have.

And yes, some Southerns may be thought of as "too nice". I say so what- it is me take me as I am or leave me be. The world keeps turning.:wink:

I have natural 36 EE .I had a lift done with some scars around the areolas which are very large and my nipples are small and light brown.

I am the famous girl from the "let's all call them fake " thread.
I don't actually have implants but I guess they should magically appear when any bitch or asshole calls them fake.
I am getting another reduction because I was a full C after my last operation but they grew back. I have to get braces for my daughter before I can afford surgery.

Most of the men and women are really sweet and some have been total cunts to me on this forum so I didn't get any fun out of posting my size.
I guess they win. I don't enjoy the site much since I was treated so shitty from the beginning.

I do find a lot of funny things that make me laugh but I feel like a lot of people hate me and hate my breasts even though I get so many compliments.
Not sure why I should even care.
I am have been treated badly many times for my looks in the past . I was surprised to find that here since where I live now people are kind and friendly and not hateful like in the South. I was shocked to find so much hatefulness for no reason.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
My nipples get hard just looking ;)

Now that i have these new barbells in, i can really really feel the slightest tension on them. I had no idea how much my nipples reacted!

This may be a strange question but did it hurt to get your nipples pierced? That sounds interesting, more sensitivity.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have little boobies... 36C... my nipples are VERY light pink.
The second of your pics show your nipples can also be puffy.

Puffy nipples are the Holy Grail to me and most guys I've discussed it with.

The absolute Nirvana of nipples.

I had a girlfriend who's nipples were inverted (imagine your navel).

I also had a girlfriend who had, effetively, no nipples at all.

Each were an incredible turn-on in their own right, cuz they were so different.

You'rs (unfortunately for you, in this case) are normal.

They're not different at all.

They are the most bestest looking, most lickable/suckable, cuddle-up-to-able nipples I've seen today.

And probably tomorrow and over the next weekend, too.

Bring them to me.

Now, please.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This may be a strange question but did it hurt to get your nipples pierced? That sounds interesting, more sensitivity.

I had my doctor give me lidocaine shots underneath the aereola prior to going to the piercer. I thought i was pretty good and numbed up as i didnt feel the left nipple get pierced but the right one was pretty painful. That first 48 hours were the worst. Im about 6 weeks out already and i dont even notice they are there. They are sensitive in a different way than they were before, its hard to explain. The new barbells i had put in with the big balls on the end keep my shirt lifted up on the most sensitive part of my nipple that gets chaffed easily if i dont wear a bra. Now i go braless much more comfortably.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say that I love any size as long as she loves them too! Honestly I find all kinds of sizes attractive, but like medium sized the most I think. Maybe C cup range is best. I've seen incredible breasts in all sizes.