Breast sizes

What size breasts are you most attracted to?

• flat-chested

Votes: 20 2.2%
  • A

Votes: 17 1.9%
  • B

Votes: 83 9.1%
  • C

Votes: 234 25.5%
  • D

Votes: 190 20.7%
  • DD

Votes: 146 15.9%
  • greater than DD

Votes: 227 24.8%

• Total voters

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When the girl is wearing the the correct size, D or DD cup breasts are not as large as many people think. The models on something like bravissimo.com are all at least that size, but they don't look out of proportion to me. Apparently there is a tendency for larger-breasted women to wear a band size that's too big for them with a cup size that's too small. So they might think they are a 38D when they're actually a 34F or something like that.

Having said that, I love the look of a larger chest, especially when dressed well and carried with pride! The number of times I see women with a lovely curvy figure wearing not only the wrong size bra (creating the four-breast effect of flesh spilling out of the cups, eek!) but unflattering clothes, it makes me sad. I think there are many ways of dressing big boobs to look elegant - it doesn't have to be glamorous or corsetted, although that can be nice too!

Obviously, this is just a preference. I don't recommend partner selection based on breast size alone, but to each his/her own!

socky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not really that fussed. Depends on the whole package. A girl im seeing now has quite small breasts, about a 32b i'd guess, but shes v slim so they suit her. My last gf had huge breasts 34dd and was average build. Also its not so much the size of the boobs, but the reletive size compared to the woman and the shape thats v. important i think.

hungmark

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love-it said:
As the old adage goes: "Any more than a mouthful is a waste."

Any breast with an erect nipple is worth my time, but I really do prefer A and B.

That "old adage" is a crock of shite... how ony earth do you expect to get a proper tit wank with A or B cup breasts?

DD/DD+ all the way... natural of course - no silicone shit.

ETA123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't really vote, since there is no "any" option. I'm not too picky about size. My current GF has a DD cup, I've also dated girls with B and C cups.

I'm not picky, it's more about who they're attached to than how big they are.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
C and D does it for me. But they have to be natural looking. I won't say they can't be silicone because i know a women with very natural looking boobs that I know are fake. I voted for D because there's something about full round boobs that gets me excited. But to each his own.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a rule I do like a nice pair of DDs :D Ds are great too, I love Cs, Bs can be fantastic, not so sure about As... never met a girl with As but I'm sure they can be nice on the right body, had a few Es and Fs and they were great too :D Doesn't really matter but on the right body, I think I'd rather a nice pair of DDs, ideally 34 or 32 or 36.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have b/c cup and when I finish losing my weight (10-15# more I think" I weigh 132 and I am 5ft) I want to be like a jean size 6 and My husband has said he will pay for implants if I want them.. By then I will need them because I am losing so much of my chest area already. I want to be a c cup after my weight loss. I think for women who are short and are medium built, c cup looks natural...

drkinsey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Timmoh said:
Double D's. In my opinion breasts make the woman.

Amen! Big breasts rule. Since the 7th grade, my motto has been, "Happiness begins with an F cup." A couple of years ago, I had the pleasure and luxury of having sex with a remarkable women -- she filled a 44J (yes J - also known as a HHH -- cup). My guess is that only one in 5 million women are endowed with a J cup. Even more rare is the fact that very few men have had the luxury of being with a women of this size and beauty. In fact, none of my male friends had ever even touched a DD cup. (They are really missing out on the finer pleasures in life.)

How many of you guys have been with a super endowed lady?

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:
When breast is small, the heart is closer:smile: .

I like that :biggrin1: I like small or nothing at all. I'm weird that way. Small breasts are cute.

Not everyone pulls off that look well though :wink:

Slade

Tyrannus

Experimental Member
Media
Depends. In my opinion C-cups are the best to suck on but looking at a woman's DD breasts while she's riding you is an experience. ;) Never had a D cup so I wonder how that would work.

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted for D for purely aesthetic reasons. I could honestly care less about how large/small a woman's breasts are when I'm attracted to her. Breasts are breasts though, size is not a big factor for me when I consider if I like them or not.