breastfed

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
1. Were you breastfed? If so, do you remember for how long?

2. Do you think breastfed babies become more affectionate adults?

3. For homosexual males, who were breasfed - this may sound like a rhetorical question, but is is not: Can the fact of having been breastfed lead you to some kind of attraction, like a recall or something, to the female body?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
N/A for me. I was a twin and my mother was having no part of the breast feeding gig. We were weaned on whole milk. (Formula was not invented yet)

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
N/A for me. I was a twin and my mother was having no part of the breast feeding gig. We were weaned on whole milk. (Formula was not invented yet)

Dude! How old are you?!? The first baby formula was invented in 1867! :eek:

Anyway, to answer the OP.

1) Yes. I don't remember how long, but my mom says she weaned me at about 8 months.

2) I don't think so, no. A properly bottle-fed baby is still held close to mom or dad when fed. He/she is still developing a close personal bond with either parent. And i personally don't think there's anything magical in the milk that would cause greater affection.

3) Breasts scare me. I'm not kidding. They're fine, when they're properly covered up, but otherwise, the only less appealing thing i can think of on a human body is a vagina. That's not to say that i think all people should find girly parts unappealing... or that all gay men feel the same way I do... it's just how i am.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was breastfed for maybe a year that's when the next brothere came along. No it did not make me more affectionate and if this is more affectionate then the world is in trouble, buut I do have an affection for nipples and other things that stick out and get hard.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was breast fed

but i think she smoked while she nursed me.

and the way she drank, i was probably gettin something closer to baileys than breast milk

but hey, i turned out ok!! take that silly pediatricians!

and i've never been afraid of breasts. unless they're on men, that freaks me out.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
No, I was not breastfed.
I was born in the 7th month, was in an incubator for a month, and I think the well had dried by the time my hungry lips first met the real world.

I largely doubt it. There are many influences apart from whether one sucked on mommy's breast.
I think (without knowing) that this is just more Freudian nonsense.

3. For homosexual males, who were breasfed - this may sound like a rhetorical question, but is is not: Can the fact of having been breastfed lead you to some kind of attraction, like a recall or something, to the female body?
I was female breast crazy from the age of 11 to 11 1/2.
Recall or just instinct?
Dunno.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was breast fed

but i think she smoked while she nursed me.

and the way she drank, i was probably gettin something closer to baileys than breast milk

but hey, i turned out ok!! take that silly pediatricians!

and i've never been afraid of breasts. unless they're on men, that freaks me out.

Ewwwww! MOOBS! Now that's a scary thing, if ever there was one. :eek:

Media
I was breastfed at first until, according to my mother, I started breaking out. Allergies to milk put a stop to that.

I don't know so much about breast fed babies being more affectionate adults I think that has more to do with environment, genetics, a combination of things really.

Breast fed babies tend to be more intelligent, so they say.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

1. Not been breastfeeded... my mouth was too little...:rolleyes: and I was premature because I was a twin...

2. no I definitaly don't believe that, far from.