Breasts are penis friends?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Muybiendotado: Hi to all of you, I hope I am not entering an Issue forbidden for male intervention, but I was told from some of my girlfriends that having a big dick between her breasts was specially pleasant, whereas others seemed not particularly enthusiastic about it. It may also depend on the breasts size but, anyway, do you find it enjoyable to slip a big cock between your breasts, and for instance at the same time give head when "it" comes up? or it is just a pleasure for men?

I thank you in advance for your contributions :lol: , and sorry if I was not supposed to post here.

2. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

I enjoy it...

3. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Muybiendotado,

I am a man and I enjoy using my dick in between a woman's breasts. I enjoy it more when she also sucks on it when it gets near her mouth.

You will find that there are women who enjoy doing this, and some that do not like it at all. Many women will enjoy it in that it is giving their man pleasure, so it gives them pleasure. The answer to your question is Yes, No, and everything in-between! :D

LapDog :p

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Intermammary intercourse you'll find can be an overall sensual, erotic, and very pleasing experience if both involved appreciate it. From my own experience, I can tell you it's one of the many delights with respects to it.

There is nothing more stimulating than having your penis oiled up, and then slipped in between a nice set of meaty tits equally lubricated, thrusting it very slowly in there, and at the same time having your partner flick her tongue on your dick. Then shortly afterwards, delivering a helluva load for her, either on her tits, or on her chin or her neck, aka, giving her a pearl necklace that she can't keep except without a photo.

5. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Chuck described it wonderfully. I love huge tits, and love my dick inbetween those huge tits and just getting lost in the moment. I always get lost, some girls really get lost, and some girls just do it because it makes their partner happy, that's just how it is.

6. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

For my 2 cents worth - I love it!

7. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    This makes me curious since I've never been a party to it. I know a lot of the guys here have me by a few inches in length, so how well does this really work for someone of say...7"?

8. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

in a word - hell yeah! :wub:

9. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Trust me. You have me well beat in the length department and my wife and I do it regularly.

10. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good to hear. I'll have to give it a go when I do find that special girl :)

11. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

I love boobies. mmmm boobies.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Sweet Caroline: I enjoy this very much, not because it gives me much physical pleasure, but because my partners have so obviously been tuned on by it and for me, a huge part of great sex is the giving of pleasure. My current partner is long enough that I can use my mouth at the same time which is also quite a turn on.

Carrie

13. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    So Carrie,

Just what is 'long enough' to allow you to use your mouth?

(Taking notes for future reference. ;) )

14. Imported

Gold Member

Sweet Caroline: So Carrie,

Just what is 'long enough' to allow you to use your mouth?

(Taking notes for future reference. ;) )

[post=283336]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Guess you'll just have to read my other posts to find out.....

Carrie

15. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

<!--QuoteBegin-GorgeousJane

in a word - hell yeah&#33; :wub: [/quote]

Oh yes, SweetCaroline and GorgeousJane...not only does my husband find this sexually arousing, but I get turned on myself. I am pretty cavernous between my breasts, so he has plenty of room to slip his cock between them and build up some serious friction. We just got into this recently so we&#39;re still experimenting and enjoying it. But it&#39;s definitely been some of our best sex sessions together, and I love seeing him cum all over my breasts, though his first shots sometimes go up high and hit my face or hair -- yuck&#33; : (

I think my husband likes it not only because he&#39;s turned on, but because he doesn&#39;t have to worry as much about motion, stroke, etc, as he does when he&#39;s inside me. So there&#39;s less pressure on him to perform. :) - Jean

16. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I like it mainly b/c it turns on my husband so much.

17. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Yes, TexAssGirl, I think guys love it because they can see their cocks and yet pleasure both themselves and the woman they love.

I never tried this with anybody but my husband. So I&#39;m glad I was able to let him know that he was "my first" on this particular method of bedroom intimacy. We both feel that it&#39;s our "special thing" since neither of us had tried it before.

18. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

although I will admit that I feel pretty odd doing it while I&#39;m nursing - mind you that I don&#39;t mean that I&#39;m nursing at the exact same time, but during those months that I am. At that time I sort of view them as my baby&#39;s more than I do as my husband&#39;s toys. :lol:

Draft saved Draft deleted