Breasts Getting Larger in Your 20s

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed ever since I hit 25 (I'll be 27 in a few weeks) my breasts have gone from a D to a DD. I have pretty much stayed the same weight.

Has anyone else experienced a super latent 'growth spurt' so to speak? I've looked it up online a bit and have found some research to show it is slightly common for women's breasts to grow in their 20s.

And of course, not counting pregnancy here...obviously that causes some changes! :)

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After i had my daughter i had a DD cup chest. Then for some reason after my ex husband and I slit up, my chest had slowly grown to an F cup. I was 23 at the time. I am now 25 and because i have been exercising a lot lately and also had gastro really bad, I am down to a B cup again which is very frustrating. I wonder how my man feels. He started dating a girl with an F cup but she is now small chested, it must feel like a bit of a rip off.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was a B cup til about 20. I quit smoking for a while around then and put on a little weight - I went up to a C cup - by 25 I had lost all the weight but remained a C cup. I have put on and lost weight a few times since then and, though my band size goes up and down (obviously), I have stayed a C cup.

So yeah, I guess my breast did grow a little in my 20s. Just one cup size, though.

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Did they enlarge? I honestly can't say. What I can say for certain is that up until recently I had an ill conceived notion of what size my breasts were, and wore some pretty rubbish fitting supportwear as a result. So in a sense, yes, I've increased in bust dimensions, but I am not sure whether that's due to new knowledge :idea: or natural gain :boobies2:.

Either way, they can bugger off if they have plans on changing size. I am not sure I want to spend all that money overhauling my undergarments again!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've noticed ever since I hit 25 (I'll be 27 in a few weeks) my breasts have gone from a D to a DD. I have pretty much stayed the same weight.

Has anyone else experienced a super latent 'growth spurt' so to speak? I've looked it up online a bit and have found some research to show it is slightly common for women's breasts to grow in their 20s.

And of course, not counting pregnancy here...obviously that causes some changes! :)

Same thing happened to me. I went from being a 32B most of my life to increasingly larger breasts as I got older (I did put on quite a bit of weight but then my weight stayed the same virtually for years while the breasts kept growing). It started as a 34D/DD when I got huge right off the bat now it is a 38D/DD even though I weigh roughly the same as I did when I was 34Dish.

I was also on estrogen during this time and that might be why.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, I went from D to DD in my early or mid 20s. I don't think it was a weight gain issue, as I stayed the same weight throughout that period.

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For the sake of playing devils advocate you could have gained fat and loss muscle

im sure that isnt what he had in mind but as it stands...
Man, come on. I like you, I have seen your posts about but I too have seen girls lose and gain bra sizes for reasons to do with their personal state as well as physical state.

It isn't fair to say they are changing because they are out of shape as you suggest.

Aside from that...

I know girls who I have seen who have suddenly become rather confident because they have gained a size and it seemed natural. And I liked to make them almost feel good about it because it made them confident and that made them happy and as a consequence it made them enjoy sex more because they were happier. I loved that time...

I do believe breast size can change. Smaller, larger. Anyway, they are all beautiful to me.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hormonal levels continue to change substantially past puberty. It wouldn't be surprising if the relative distribution of fat cells was changed. That said, if your breasts are growing, unless there's a loss elsewhere, it is a net gain in fat unless the secretory tissue within the breast is what grew, and no one's thusfar linked the change to lactation.

I've been with women who have changed their cup sizes rather dramatically without gaining or losing weight. I wouldn't be surprised if there are signalling molecule composition changes which have very specific triggers, age being one.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went from a D to DD all the way up to F and now at the age I am when I get my periods they jump a full cup size and just ache.

I actively hate my breasts during my period.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had D cups in high school and went to a DD when I was in my 20s, too. When I turned 37 I was saddled with G cups. Next month I am anxiously awaiting going back to a D, hopefully! Surgery is approved, and I can hardly wait. My doctor says that my shoulders and neck will experience immediate relief.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the sake of playing devils advocate you could have gained fat and loss muscle

im sure that isnt what he had in mind but as it stands...

...its actually exactly what I meant. If you arent working out, which often is the case as we get older, busier and arent as physically active, people gain fat while muscle is lost with hours sitting in an office chair. Plus, she noted she stayed around the same weight. Since weight isnt a direct statement of one's health, I asked.

However, I do apologize for how crash I mightve sounded. I didnt mean to offend. It was stupid of me to say. Yet and still, I seem to be wrong in my assumption, although scientifically speaking, there mustve been some sort of bioligical irregularity during your post-adoloscent maturation, seeing as youre nowhere near metopause (sp), for such growth to happened.

Idk, im just looking for a logical reason as to how titties could grow. Fat seemed to be the most likely. My bad.

Man, come on. I like you, I have seen your posts about but I too have seen girls lose and gain bra sizes for reasons to do with their personal state as well as physical state.

It isn't fair to say they are changing because they are out of shape as you suggest.

I do believe breast size can change. Smaller, larger. Anyway, they are all beautiful to me.

...ay, dude, my comment doesnt have shit to do with being out of shape. Its about fat. There is a difference. Anorexic folks are out of shape. Amy Winehouse was out of shape. Models are out of shape. Rosie O'Donnel is out of shape too. Gaining a bit of fat in your mammary glands, gut, arms, thighs, or all over may get them in shape.

Hormonal levels continue to change substantially past puberty. It wouldn't be surprising if the relative distribution of fat cells was changed. That said, if your breasts are growing, unless there's a loss elsewhere, it is a net gain in fat unless the secretory tissue within the breast is what grew, and no one's thusfar linked the change to lactation.

I've been with women who have changed their cup sizes rather dramatically without gaining or losing weight. I wouldn't be surprised if there are signalling molecule composition changes which have very specific triggers, age being one.

Yeah, this could be another possibility I overlooked. Although, Ive observed myself during the spand of certain relationship the woman would grow in size. I just assumed she put on some much needed pounds for the winter or her hormones were doing tricks in the summer I couldnt understand.

Last edited: