breasts growing on the pill

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
Hi ladies,
I just started taking the pill about six months ago. I'm with a (well-endowed :9 ) guy I that I really care about and I thought I should be extra careful & go on the pill because I'm just starting my 2nd year of college. The problem is that I've started gaining weight & just the way I'm built, my breasts are getting really uncomfortably large now. I was a full D-cup before I started the pill and I'm already gone up to outgrowing DD bras now. I don't want to keep getting bigger. Also, I'm a volleyball player & it was already bad enough having such big breasts but now it's getting really painful to jump a lot. All the girls I play with are built slimmer than me up top so I don't really have anyone to talk to about this.

Another thing I've noticed is my breasts swell during/after sex and get really sensitive since I've been on the pill. I hate this. the sensitivity is great during sex, but afterwards the swelling & sensitivity makes me feel really aware of my breasts & uncomfortable. I feel ridiculous like I look like a slut now & I can't wear anything cute when I go out anymore because everything looks so tight across my bust. I am thinking about getting a reduction, or at least going off the pill. Are there certain types of pills that aren't so bad for this? I haven't really gained a lot of weight anywhere else but I've always been built like this so I don't know if it's the pill or me. I'm taking orthotricyclin if anyone knows anything about that.

thanks for your help.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my girlfriend went on the pill the same thing happened to her. She was just shy of 5' tall so when she put on any weight is was very noticeable, but it was very much concentrated around in her breasts - which I didn't complain about. She said it was kind of annoying at times too. To get right to the point, I can't really offer you any advice, but I can tell you that it's relatively normal.

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Wish I could offer advice or suggestions but I was only on the pill once, for medical reasons, and that lasted three months. All the pill did was make me moody so I couldn't wait to get off it.

Have you discussed this issue with your gynecologist? Perhaps there's a better pill out there for you.

Good luck.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wangchung@Jun 23 2005, 09:58 AM

Hi ladies,
I just started taking the pill about six months ago.
My breasts:

1. are getting uncomfortably large,
2. swell during/after sex and get really sensitive, and
3. it's getting painful to jump,
4. everything (my clothes) looks so tight across my bust.
5. I feel like I look like a slut.

I'm not a lady but you were advised about these side-effects before you agreed to take the pill.
1., 2., 3. and 4. are all symptoms you can either adapt to, modify your behavior/dress around or handle without an extreme change.

5. Is another question.
I suggest you not associate with others who feel this way.
Locate another or groups of ladies who are proud of themselves - above this.
Learn from them to appreciate what you have, how to handle yourself, dress, correct your posture to minimize discomfort, what sports-bra best serves, or about alternate sports, etc. (Could another LPSGLady offer a resource ?)

I am thinking about:

1. getting a reduction, or at least
2. going off the pill.
Are there
3. certain types of pills that aren't as bad for this ?

1. This is a one-way street.
Educate yourself about the pros and cons with more attention and thought than you explored the BC Pill option.
2. This is always an option. Boyfriends come and go. There are alternative BC methods; there may someday be a "Morning After" alternative.
3. Certainly - everyone is different. Discuss the problem(s) with your Dr.

Many women face the future and say to themselves - "I could NEVER be a doctor, lawyer or chief engineer" yet many HAVE done so. Where there's the will - there's a way. As time goes by you'll become more experienced, wiser and more confident in your ability to handle challenges. Burning bridges is rarely the correct option, either before you get to them, or after you've crossed.

Try to not make a decision based on the whims of today.
You Will keep getting Better !

Re-evaluate your long-term goals and base the paths you take on achieving your future objectives.

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the thoughtful advice. It doesn't always bother me, but now that it's summer I feel like I want to wear the skimpy hot-weather clothes I used to be able to without putting my tits on display... but like you said I'll get used to it. Maybe I'll just have to go shopping for some new clothes to suit my new figure better!;)

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the board Wangchung. It's been many, many years since I was on the pill (my husband has a vasectomy). However, even when I was, I didn't have the issue that you describe. That being said, some of my friends have complained of slight increases in breast size and tenderness when on birth control (homonally mediated). There are lots of different types of hormone birth control regimens now so switching might be helpful. My issue is that I'm pretty small framed except for my breasts. When I gain weight it really seems to focus right on my chest. For me it has meant trying to keep my weight in check to keep the breast size within a reasonably manageable size.

kat

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not being female, I can honestly say I have no basis for comparison. However, since I myself do have a bevy of med to take, and anytime a new comes into the pic, I always check out the specifics in the info pack provided, and if that doesn't help for me, I check online at the manufacturers website for possible side effects.

Same would be in your case on a medication website, or check the local bookstores health section, medication handbook. And if that doesn't work/help, just call up the prescribing doctor and ask their input about this. Might be the possibility of some imbalance or overproductivity as the result of the usage of this drug. if it continues, there Wangchung, I'd really consider the option of tests, or maybe even switching to a different product.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wangchung,
I apologize for the short-sightedness of your fellow LPSG Admin.
They do not seem to be interested in helping our well-endowed sisters.
Unfortunately - Discussion Forums are a Dictatorship.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Aruba 1st@Jul 2 2005, 06:52 AM
Wangchung,
[post=325901]Quoted post[/post]​

Myself there, Aruba 1st, I have offered to wangchung the most logical answer that I am aware of, so i don't consider myself uncaring with respects to her plight.

Also, what gave you the idea that LPSG womens section is a dictatorship? Or for that matter, any discussion group forum.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK+Jul 2 2005, 05:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK &#064; Jul 2 2005, 05:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Aruba 1st@Jul 2 2005, 06:52 AM
Wangchung,
[post=325901]Quoted post[/post]​

1. Myself there, Aruba 1st, I have offered to wangchung the most logical answer that I am aware of, so i don&#39;t consider myself uncaring with respects to her plight.

2. What gave you the idea that LPSG womens section is a dictatorship ?
Or for that matter, any discussion group forum.
[post=325957]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK,

1. I did not realize that you were an LPSG Administrator.
You are NOT "uncaring with respects to her plight."

My point regards the lack of a LBSG similar to LPSG.

IMO;
"IF" - there is enough interest in helping males with oversized reproductive organs to establish an Internet Discussion Forum dedicated to servicing their needs;
then there should be an equivalent Forum for the majority gender with a similar condition.

2. Although it matters not WHAT type of Administration or Moderators a Discussion Forum has – their “customers” – the people they are serving by offering a Forum to discuss problems and solutions; are powerless to effect change – hence the “Dictatorship” label.

However – I may be wrong.

One way to point out the inaccuracy would be to show how – by popular demand – one or more of the sub-division Discussion Forums within LPSG was created to satisfy a demand
from us “customers”.

Can anyone do so ?

love2trybig1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like big boobs sometimes I think the bigger the better, but on your side of them that is not the cause.
I am studying to be a nurse and what I said you might have already done. They have a pill which is a patch you stick on your body for a month "ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN LO" has a lower amount of hormones that stimulate breast growth. Check with your Gyno before doing it and quit smoking if you are smoking" Should not be smoking if you are on any birth control medication

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wangchung@Jun 28 2005, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the thoughtful advice.

Yer welcome.
:)

It doesn&#39;t always bother me, but now that it&#39;s summer I feel like I want to wear the skimpy hot-weather clothes I used to be able to wear without putting my tits on display...

WangChung,
Righto.
Human sexuality can take some complex turns. What you are experiencing is well within the "norm". Many have encountered your problem and found ways to overcome. With respect to the "problem": Since you are young - meaning healthy and adaptable - you could turn the "liability" into an "asset". All it takes is some thought and the will to change your place in the eyes of the world - including within yourself.

Clothes - what you wear should be comfortable and compliment - rather than conceal - your figure.
As was mentioned earlier - you can influence the reactions of others by choosing the others with whom you mingle.
Let&#39;s say:
You have chosen an outfit which you feel good in at the store and at home in the mirrors -
but - you&#39;re undecided about wearing the outfit because you may be embarrasses by the comments/looks from others.

Don&#39;t go there, either way.
Jealousy, religious brainwashing, meanness; there are those who enjoy tormenting others within reach. Stay out of their reach - both audio and visual. Hang out with others who have large breasts or are otherwise happy with themselves.
Don&#39;t go there mentally either.
As soon as you feel the blues coming on - ("putting my tits on display") suck it in, and regain control of your brain. Perish that thought. Think positively. Be happy with what you&#39;ve got and who YOU are.

like you said I&#39;ll get used to it.

That&#39;s correct.
Others have done so, you will too.
Don&#39;t accept liabilities, turn them into assets - this becomes easier as one matures. The more obstacles one overcomes successfully, the better able - and the more willing - one is to accept them and the responsibility entailed.

Practice good posture.
A lady who keeps her back straight, doesn&#39;t slouch (no matter how heavy they are), holds her shoulders back, head erect and chin tucked - exudes confidence. Confidence-in-self promotes respect. Respect fosters More Respect, for You from Others and vice-versa. What goes around, .....

Maybe I&#39;ll just have to go shopping for some new clothes to suit my new figure &#33;
;)
[post=324714]Quoted post[/post]​

Love to hear you talk that way &#33;
Go Girl &#33;

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heavy breasts take a toll on your back, which can increase stress.
The primary supporting structures in the breasts are the Cooper’s ligaments, with secondary support only from the skin - neither a muscle.
http://www.lessbounce.com/why.html

However, here are some exercise suggestions which may help.

Lat Pulldown
Helps build up the muscles under your arms, down your back, and across your shoulders.
http://www.intense-workout.com/back_exercises.html
Here&#39;s a lady stretching.
Latimus_Dorsi.jpg

Bench Press
Firms up the muscles underneath the breasts
http://www.intense-workout.com/chest_exercises.html

Abdominals
Most abdominal exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, leg lifts from prone - also exercise the back.

Speedwalking
Speedwalking is Racewalking without the shoulder "roll", instead, perfect upper body posture is maintained with the gut sucked in and the racewalking "hip twist" employed to achieve maximum stride length. You will expend/gain about 80 % of the exercising benefits of jogging - without breast bounce or body shock. This is not a walk, it&#39;s a cardio exercise, speedwalk as fast as you can.

Anyone care to suggest others ?

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please forgive the Tangent.

One thing about LPSG Dot Org; the Discussions Forums can help us sympathize with the different varieties bequeathed.

We read about a lot of different “I wish I was”s or “I wish I had”s....
You may even encounter a virtual someone who shares your wish.

Let’s face it; if you are NOT:

still going through Puberty,
have some sort of Tumor, or
suffered some sort of Trauma (and are “lucky”),
there is no short-term, inexpensive way the dream(s) will come true(other than by taking birth control Pills if large&reg; breasts are your wish).

Unrealistic dreams have helped generate all sorts of phony, money-stealing schemes, not to mention unhealthy practices.

What’s wrong with Being YOU ?

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
thank you everyone&#33; you have all been really nice helping me with this. Someone mentioned not hanging out with people who make me feel bad about myself & it&#39;s funny because over the weekend I went out with some friends, one of whom makes a lot of snide/teasing comments about my body. Like when I complimented her on a shirt once she said she would let me borrow it except I would stretch it out & ruin it & it wouldn&#39;t look good on me anyway (which might have been true, but was really rude of her to say I thought)&#33;
Because it was really hot this weekend I wore this new strappy tank top with a really good built-in bra and was actually feeling comfortable with how I looked--like I looked pretty sexy actually }( . I noticed this same girl was looking at me a lot (which I&#39;ve noticed before) & I started feeling self-conscious a little but tried to ignore her for the rest of the night. After coming home I talked to one of my roommates who told me this other girl had been talking about basically being jealous of my figure & saying that I was getting all the guys&#39; attention because of my body. It&#39;s funny because I had always interpreted her comments as being nasty & I had wished I was built more thin/straight up & down like her to AVOID attention to my body, but I guess she was just projecting her own insecurities of wanting more attention paid to her. this incident made me realize that everyone has their own body issues no matter how good they look & I was proud of myself for not letting her put me in a bad mood while I was having fun. Sorry for the long story, but I just wanted to relate that because it seems like you all are a very insightful bunch (pointing out that the people I&#39;m friends with have a lot to do with my body image) & have made me feel quite a bit better&#33; with your understanding :9

also, I have an appointment with my Ob/gyn to talk about different pills to see if anything might be better as far as reducing the tenderness & swelling. I&#39;ll let you all know what I find out.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wangchung@Jul 5 2005, 11:09 AM
Thank you everyone &#33;
You have all been really nice helping me with this.

Yer welcome

I started feeling self-conscious a little but tried to ignore ...(snip)

This incident made me realize that everyone has their own body issues no matter how good they look & I was proud of myself for not .....(snip)

Yup.
You did well...
Keep it up.
Good luck finding the "good gals".

I have an appointment with my Ob/gyn to talk about different pills to see if anything might be better as far as reducing the ....
[post=326863]Quoted post[/post]​

AttaGirl &#33;
This note&#39;s a breath of fresh air.
Thanks for posting.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi wangchung,

I&#39;m a little late to the discussion but thought I could help. I have been on the pill for 5 years, the last few on Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo. I haven&#39;t had a problem with either pill at all. Shortly after I started on the pill my breasts did increase slightly in size from half C to full C, and they are a little tender/sensitive as well.

As far as dress goes, be happy with what you got&#33; If people make fun of you that is because they are jealous&#33; If you are still concerned about showing your size then try minimizer bras, I hear they work wonders for full-figure women. It looks like you are on the right track by finding clothes that fit and make you look good and you feel good/confident wearing.

Good luck and let us know how it goes&#33;