breasts growing on the pill

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a healthcare provider, I advise you to speak with your women's healthcare provider aobut this, there are other variations of the pill out there.

As a woman who is large-breasted & was very much larger throughout many years (until well after done with childbearing & breastfeeding) & had reduction surgery (now a very nice C-D cup, depending on the bra)due to constant pain in back & shoulders, I understand what you are experiencing.
I went through much humilation as a young woman due to my breast size & walked around hunched over for a very long time, I was trying to hide my size as I was constantly talked about by other girls & boys always looked at my chest. I was very uncomfortalbe in many ways about my size. Anything I wore showed my breast. I was not allowed to wear two piece bathing suits anyway as a young woman, & those one piece bathing suits many years ago in my adolescence were made for women who were large all over. I was & remain very curvy/full-fiugred. Now, in my older years, I've learned to ignore the mens' stares & I definitley appreciate my femininity & sexuality. I've also figured out that it's their problem, if men or women can't handle how I look. I don't dress sluty, but I am determiend to be comfortalbe & if that means wearing a slim string tank top in the summer or a short swingy dress while out ballroom dancing then I'm going to do it! & to hell with those who can't handle it!
I exercise for the many benefits, one of which is looking great in my clothes. I'm constantly told that i look 15-20 years younger than my age, & I can pull off wearing short dresses & two piece bathing suits & some seasonable fashionable fun pieces (tend to classics with some fun now & then) & I'm having a great time!
Didn't mean to go off in a tangent. Take your time when trying clothes, look on-line-that's been the way that i purchase many of my clothes, don't concentrate just on what's in fashion for the season. Find your own style & make the clothes work for you! &always exercise & maintian great posture.
Something else that i'm finding out for the first time, showing your confidence, sexuality & feminine side will open many doors & garner much respect! even in a business meeting full of men!

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SummerTime@Jul 18 2005, 09:47 AM
I was very uncomfortalbe in many ways about my size.
Now, in my older years, I've learned to ignore the mens' stares & I definitley appreciate my femininity & sexuality. I've also figured out that it's their problem, if men or women can't handle how I look. I don't dress sluty, but I am determiend to be comfortalbe & if that means wearing a slim string tank top in the summer or a short swingy dress while out ballroom dancing then I'm going to do it ! & to hell with those who can't handle it !

AttaGirl !

How do we teach this attitude to youngsters ?
We need a Lady Role Model of high public visibility, such as a movie star or large organization spokesperson to lead...

I exercise for the many benefits, one of which is looking great in my clothes.

And being able to stick around longer !
:)

Take your time when trying clothes, look on-line; that's been the way that I purchase many of my clothes, don't concentrate just on what's in fashion for the season. Find your own style & make the clothes work for you! & always exercise & maintian great posture.

Something else that I'm finding out for the first time,
showing your confidence, sexuality & feminine side will open many doors & garner much respect ! even in a business meeting full of men !
[post=330014]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow !
WhataGal !
You sound like one of my speed walking LadyBuds.

Thanks for this breath of fresh air, with a determined wind behind it !

Now - about that role model.....
any suggestions ?

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aruba 1st.
You are quite welcome & I pray that my 3 daughters, all of whom are large breasted adopt my attitude! So, at least i'm a role model for some young women
& many of my clients, too, I hope.
Now, for my son, his wife tells me that he's really not a breast man & he was breastfed & he spent all of his growing up years watching me breastfeed his younger siblings. too. Plus, attending many LaLeche League meetings & so forth
over the years & being in the presence of many breastfeeding women, due to my career, I think he has a healthy attitude about breasts-he appreciates them, but breasts are not the be all/end all or what attracted him to his wife.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSGLadies,
Actually:
To the One who helped,

I received a letter from the La Leche League - Kansas City.

"LLL only provides information to pregnant women & nursing mothers.
We do not facilitate that discussion".

Thank you for contacting them on my (our) behalf.
:)

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
I wanted to let you all know that I had my appointment & learned a couple of things. First of all, I am switching to orthotricyclin lo which is basically the same pill I was on but a lower dose that might have fewer side effects. And my ob/gyn said that weight gain isn't uncommon when you start the pill & where it goes is mostly just a matter of genetics and age. anyway, thanks for all the advice & the understanding posts from both the women & men!

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10-4 WangChung,

<http://forum.breasttalk.co.uk/category-view.asp> is going:

"to set up a section dedicated to Teenage Bras and Advice soon so if you&#39;re under the age of 19"...

Visit them for help.

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by wangchung@Jul 19 2005, 07:56 PM
I wanted to let you all know that I had my appointment & learned a couple of things. First of all, I am switching to orthotricyclin lo which is basically the same pill I was on but a lower dose that might have fewer side effects. And my ob/gyn said that weight gain isn&#39;t uncommon when you start the pill & where it goes is mostly just a matter of genetics and age. anyway, thanks for all the advice & the understanding posts from both the women & men&#33;
[post=330417]Quoted post[/post]​

Late to this, but from my personal experience with my wife and my female friends, I would strongly suggest continuing to try different pills until you find one that works for you. While some ob-gyny&#39;s may argue with you about how "this pill can&#39;t do that" or "I&#39;ve never seen it do that", each woman&#39;s body is different and reacts differently to hormones. It really doesn&#39;t matter what happens when the other 99 women take a particular pill, it matters what happens to you and your body when you take it. Good luck.

Scott

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by WangChung@Jun 23 2005, 09:58 AM
Hi ladies,
I just started taking the pill about six months ago. The problem is that I&#39;ve started gaining weight & just the way I&#39;m built, my breasts are getting really uncomfortably large now. I was a full D-cup before I started the pill and I&#39;m already gone up to outgrowing DD bras now. I don&#39;t want to keep getting bigger. Another thing I&#39;ve noticed is my breasts swell during/after sex and get really sensitive since I&#39;ve been on the pill. I hate this. The sensitivity is great during sex, but afterwards the swelling & sensitivity makes me feel really aware of my breasts & uncomfortable.
[post=323467]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you tried:
http://www.goingbraless.net/ ?