breasts

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if breast size or cup size and nipple diameter have anything to do with the sensitivity. And also if either of these is heredity.

Please state your size and your experiences.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea if size and nipple diameter have anything to do with sensitivity, no idea what bra size I am. I don't think my nipples are particularly sensitive as I prefer a firm touch, a fairly hard bite rather than gentle stroking and nibbling :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you won't get smacked however I know they're a good deal bigger than 32 - I'm slim but not that slim :) You assume that I'd take it as an insult that you thought my tits were smaller than they actually are but to me size is irrelevant when it comes to tits, appearance is all. For some reason in photos they seem to look smaller than they actually are in real life.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I work in a hospital that performs cosmetic surgery. The surgeon that performs breast reductions says that women often report greater nipple sensitivity after surgery to reduce the size of their breasts. He says there is no clear reason why this should be, but thinks it might be due to nerves being stretched when breasts grow very large causing reduced sensation.

Breast size is certainly hereditory, I get my large boobs from my paternal grandmother. I`ve no idea about her nipple size though.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, breast size is hereditary. Nearly all the women in my family are small like I am, and overweight too. We all got shortchanged!

I never talked to them about nipple sensitivity though (most women in my family would not like that kind of talk...they are mostly prudes.) Mine are EXTREMELY sensitive. Must have a gentle touch, or it can be actually painful. But a gentle touch is very nice! :tongue: