Breathing Problems From Perfume?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I umm. Holy shit nuggets stuck on unicorn's horn that's scary. Can't even imagine all that suck. That's one person who has crossed at least three of the hate human beings and has a reason to lines.

Stuck a cord with me too. Had more than a few situations in which i told a family member i don't like blank and had them purposefully do blank multiple times just because they were pieces of shit. Though having people do that within that context is much much worse.

Yeah, not like i needed any more proof that there were more psychos within the human race than normal people. Thanks for the input though. Had no idea that was a thing. Kind of makes me wanna get unscented everything now.
I recently went to an unknown to me massage therapist, who even after I verified no essential oils, no lavender at all in any form, wrote it in big block letters on my intake, and verbally confirmed, dumped neat ( undiluted) lavender on my back. I itched all over instantly, as well as struggling to breathe, and my sweetie took a photo so I could send the chemical burn to her employer/contractee and if necessary, our licensing agency.

I always use no more than three notes, and only away from my pulse points, and I always know what I ve got.
I buy unscented and add my own.

Reactions: spaj8987

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I recently went to an unknown to me massage therapist, who even after I verified no essential oils, no lavender at all in any form, wrote it in big block letters on my intake, and verbally confirmed, dumped neat ( undiluted) lavender on my back. I itched all over instantly, as well as struggling to breathe, and my sweetie took a photo so I could send the chemical burn to her employer/contractee and if necessary, our licensing agency.

I always use no more than three notes, and only away from my pulse points, and I always know what I ve got.
I buy unscented and add my own.

Would be cool if we could like. Clone the planet or something. Move said cloned planet a distance away from earth prime. And leave those kinds of people on it. Definitely not with nukes though. Ok, that's a bad idea. Knowing them they'd build space ships for the express purpose of flying back and purposefully ramming it into earth prime. That or develop like the worst version of klingons.

That sucks though. Feel for you. Hope it didn't cause any permanent damage.