Breathing while deepthroating

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I wish more guys were bi so they could tell us what the differences are. If it is just physiology, too bad for us women. But if it's technique or enthusiasm, maybe there's some things we could learn.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee+Oct 6 2004, 03:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Oct 6 2004, 03:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>As far as breathing, I suppose I am fortunate. I am a singer so I have learned to "breath correctly." You would be surprised how this enables your endurance to allow for deepthroating.
[post=258496]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

bb, I learn something new about you every day&#33; :D You are a woman of many talents&#33; ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee
@Oct 6 2004, 03:51 PM
Like Zora, I have too heard that men give better head than women. I always fought that issue, but I have heard it too many times. Ya&#39;ll need to share the secrets&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)
[post=258496]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Just like knowing how to please a woman (ask her&#33;) the same thing applies to guys.
Ask for feedback on your techniques, or just observe his reactions if he is too involved
to talk&#33; :lol:

One past girlfriend was very complimentary on the oral techniques I used on her.
I said she herself was responsible, as I listened to what she liked and didn&#39;t like, and observed (and remembered for next time) what I was doing when she was in the throws of ectacy&#33;

LapDog :p

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 7 2004, 12:54 PM
Personally, I wish more guys were bi so they could tell us what the differences are. If it is just physiology, too bad for us women. But if it&#39;s technique or enthusiasm, maybe there&#39;s some things we could learn.
[post=258562]Quoted post[/post]​

mme Zora,

I&#39;m happy to practice, practice, practice for as long as it takes with a women, until she gets it right. :D

Sex made simple: ask, listen, do, repeat as necessary.

(I wish it were really that simple&#33;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lapdog, I agree with you about practising, but I&#39;d love to be more "technically proficient". I find that most guys are too dumbstruck after they come to give good feedback, so any specific input is greatly appreciated. I&#39;ve been able to do more since I got the breathing thing down, I think the next step is to learn to overcome the gag reflex better. Just need a big boy to practise on&#33;

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly Zora&#33; After a man cums there is no need to ask him anything. Actually, I think he is the one who is then needing to work on breath control&#33;

I agree that technical advise would be great. Of course, after seeing him gag and oh and oh my god for a while and then release, that kinda helps satisfy some questions I have. It would be great though to get that initial feedback.

As far as your gag reflex, some people have it and some don&#39;t. I think that those of us who do gag will probably always gag. It&#39;s an impulse.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BB you are probably right, but then again it&#39;s worth the effort to try&#33;&#33; I think giving head has got to be one of the best parts about sex, I love everything about it- the control aspect (what a surprise&#33;), the sounds, smells. Seeing him thrust and twist in pleasure, knowing what I&#39;m about to get for my effort- the anticipation is so great. I just want MORE.

Do you think the kind of girls who are into the big guys are more interested in giving head? Seems like quite a few of us women on here seem to relish the thought.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 14 2004, 07:18 PM
BB you are probably right, but then again it&#39;s worth the effort to try&#33;&#33; I think giving head has got to be one of the best parts about sex, I love everything about it- the control aspect (what a surprise&#33;), the sounds, smells. Seeing him thrust and twist in pleasure, knowing what I&#39;m about to get for my effort- the anticipation is so great. I just want MORE.

Do you think the kind of girls who are into the big guys are more interested in giving head? Seems like quite a few of us women on here seem to relish the thought.
[post=259531]Quoted post[/post]​

I cannot say for certain... all I know is that I enjoy it. Yeah, I love watching him twitch while working him. It is something about the control but the facial expressions, the moaning and the "surprise."

Maybe we are... who is to say. All I know is I enjoy doing it...

Reactions: PringlesGuy

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Oct 10 2004, 05:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Oct 10 2004, 05:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Lapdog, I agree with you about practising, but I&#39;d love to be more "technically proficient". I find that most guys are too dumbstruck after they come to give good feedback, so any specific input is greatly appreciated. I&#39;ve been able to do more since I got the breathing thing down, I think the next step is to learn to overcome the gag reflex better. Just need a big boy to practise on&#33;
[post=258790]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee
@Oct 14 2004, 02:28 PM
Exactly Zora&#33; After a man cums there is no need to ask him anything. Actually, I think he is the one who is then needing to work on breath control&#33;

I agree that technical advise would be great. Of course, after seeing him gag and oh and oh my god for a while and then release, that kinda helps satisfy some questions Ihave. It would be great though to get that initial feedback.

As far as your gag reflex, some people have it and some don&#39;t. I think that those of us who do gag will probably always gag. It&#39;s an impulse.
[post=259523]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Zora and BB, my first reply said to learn from observation and practice. ;)
Here I will describe what I like. But remember, just as every woman is different as to how she likes oral sex performed on her, the same applies to guys.

If you start when I am flacid, then it is your opportunity to take me completely in your mouth, whether you can deep throat me later or not. Even though it is called a &#39;blow&#39; job, sucking and licking are really the key for me. Alternate sucking and in-and-out movements with licking the shaft, balls, head, etc, with your tongue.
Using your tongue on the head and shaft while I am in your mouth is very sensuous.

Taking a ball (or two) into your mouth is also fine, as long as you are gentle.
For me, teeth are a no-no&#33; Maybe some very light nibbling will be OK after
I have been stimulated for a while. Using your hand or hands on the shaft while your tongue and lips are elsewhere gives double the pleasure.

If you can deep throat, then doing so without using your hands can be very sexy. An alternative to going deep with just your mouth is to use your hand as an &#39;extension&#39; of your mouth. This way you can &#39;go deep&#39; without gagging. If you use both hands on my shaft with your mouth on the head, I&#39;ll probably be giving you that &#39;gift&#39; very soon&#33;

Do you have to do all of the above to make me happy? No, but just doing one particular movement with no variety, doesn&#39;t make for a mind-blowing oral experience.

I have had this same &#39;conversation&#39; with girlfriends apart from the sexual act itself. Sometimes it is best to discuss likes, dislikes, and techniques while not engaging in sex itself&#33; In the middle of sex, we may forget the finer details of technique&#33;

Hope this helps. ;) I will be happy to help either or both of you with your technique in person. My rates are very reasonable&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lapdog, thank you so much for that specific response&#33; I love this place, truly.

Well, that was all very reassuring. I do all those things as a matter of course now. Guess I&#39;ve picked up tidbits here and there from different lovers, but I always feel like there&#39;s something more I could be doing. The only thing I can&#39;t do as of yet is deepthroat a guy bigger than about 7&#39;&#39;. However, that&#39;s still progress- I got past my earlier stuck point of 6&#39;&#39; by learning to relax the back of my throat. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s another technique to it, I get so damned jealous when I hear of guys saying they can deepthroat a 9 or 10in cock, and how much their lovers like to put their hands on their neck to feel it when it&#39;s in there. I wonder if women&#39;s throats are just narrower.

I agree that talking while not doing anything is great, but not everyone is as comfortable with their sexuality as we are here, so I guess I&#39;ll just have to choose my timing carefully.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Man, lapdog, that makes me antsy to get my guy&#39;s cock in my mouth just thinking about it.

Like Zora, I&#39;ve kind of picked that stuff up along the way (although I don&#39;t think I&#39;m as proficient as Zora - need much much much more practice&#33;), but it does feel like there&#39;s more. I guess it&#39;s a matter of knowing your lover well enough to really judge his reactions. It comes down to practice again...darn it, I want to practice so badly&#33;

MarinaDawnFifield

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
amateurs. haha if you enjoy pleasing your man in that way and stay down there for hours at a time and practice shoving it In till it won't go anymore, til it's down your throat and then you leave it there all the way in, and you breath In your mouth the air goes in on both sides of his dick not the top and bottom, then you move your tounge back and forth on the shaft of his penis, licking his balls when your tounge is all the way out, breath feel. hold it. exhale slowly, wait , repeat. it's the most awesome thing I've ever figured out on my life, just last night as a matte of fact, so I decided to search and see what other head queens I can find. I love sucking him. because I love him, none of my side pieces ever get deep throated, or to cum down my throat like that. I never take him out or pull back at all. no gag. on purpose sometimes to remind him how full my mouth is with him. omg I strattle his leg while I do this, by the time I start touching myself I am just dripping all over his knee. I love to touch myself and suck him and finish us both at the same time, I time it perfect and omg it's the best orgasm I've ever had, the tease that he is in my mouth and not my pussy is just to much. yeah. where is he right now anyways.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
amateurs. haha if you enjoy pleasing your man in that way and stay down there for hours at a time and practice shoving it In till it won't go anymore, til it's down your throat and then you leave it there all the way in, and you breath In your mouth the air goes in on both sides of his dick not the top and bottom, then you move your tounge back and forth on the shaft of his penis, licking his balls when your tounge is all the way out, breath feel. hold it. exhale slowly, wait , repeat. it's the most awesome thing I've ever figured out on my life, just last night as a matte of fact, so I decided to search and see what other head queens I can find. I love sucking him. because I love him, none of my side pieces ever get deep throated, or to cum down my throat like that. I never take him out or pull back at all. no gag. on purpose sometimes to remind him how full my mouth is with him. omg I strattle his leg while I do this, by the time I start touching myself I am just dripping all over his knee. I love to touch myself and suck him and finish us both at the same time, I time it perfect and omg it's the best orgasm I've ever had, the tease that he is in my mouth and not my pussy is just to much. yeah. where is he right now anyways.
Is it like a pencil? I mean, no air can get in in my experience. On the sides? No. Nowhere. My throat hugs the whole thing, which is the point of the exercise anyway.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it like a pencil? I mean, no air can get in in my experience. On the sides? No. Nowhere. My throat hugs the whole thing, which is the point of the exercise anyway.
Ditto. Gotta breathe on the pull out.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, seriously, even if one wanted to write fiction about deepthroating, a quick bit of research about anatomy and/or airway obstruction would clear it up. Just about every peen I ever swallowed stretched my throat, and the one I remember being a bit thinner than I was used to still created a clog, though not the same pressure; no air could get through from mouth nor nose. If you're going to post fiction, do it in the fiction forum, and if you're perfecting your technique on an extremely thin erection, maybe you don't get to call the blow-job aficionados of the large penis support group amateurs.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bit out of practice, and the last time I performed deepthroating it was more face fucking, in a D/s scenario. I had a hard time finding the rhythm in order to breathe, and as a result I coughed, expelling the whole thing, and then would take two or three breaths, give the non-verbal okay signal, and repeat. It wasn't gagging, which surprised us both, but coughing. Obviously, whether my cough was strong enough to expel him or not, he removed himself from my airway every time, which was every few strokes, and awaited my signal that I was okay to proceed. I think he liked the sensation of my coughing; he was absolutely capable of maintaining a predictable rhythm, he just wasnt. I think his goal was to exhaust me, between breath play and pelvic floor exercises. He kept me tired and denied me orgasm over and over. Eventually, I was too spent to move, but still needed to get off (as did he) and that is the only time I can recall turning into a pillow princess, doing naught but receiving and grunting during vaginal and then anal intercourse. I apologized for not helping, and he implied that if I'd have moved at all, we'd have gone back to breath play and kegels.

It was fun, but I'd have been happier if I'd have felt like my oral performance was better. So, my number one tip for well-executed deep fellatio is to find a rhythm BEFORE you begin working the corona into your esophagus, and stick with it. Number two would be that the best head is given by a giver in control. If he wants control, and you consent to give it over, that's obviously fine, and he's getting what he wants, but you will do your best work when you control the timing and depth. Control is key to breathing, and breathing is key to longevity.