Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any men get really turned on by thinking of cumming inside a pussy deep? Does the idea of bareback creampie sex turn you on? What about if multiple guys cum inside a pussy back to back to back?

Share your thoughts and what turns you on about it.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any men get really turned on by thinking of cumming inside a pussy deep? Does the idea of bareback creampie sex turn you on? What about if multiple guys cum inside a pussy back to back to back?

It’s carnal and deeply satisfying and as nature intended…. Not sure there is much more to it than that…. I guess on a level there’s a misguided notion of ownership and submission which we all love

Harry Bogel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The idea of a group of men setting out to satisfy and impregnate an eager and willing female is the most arousing for me. It’s a form of friendly competition amongst the men with the intention of creating a joyous occasion and a new life.

college9090

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The idea of a group of men setting out to satisfy and impregnate an eager and willing female is the most arousing for me. It’s a form of friendly competition amongst the men with the intention of creating a joyous occasion and a new life.

locutusofborg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I actually get really horny with hookups that let me go bare back and knowing they do the same with other guys. Something about inseminating my load deep in them and having it compete with other guys. Plus knowing it’s A+ pussy that’s making other lads wanna fuck it bare and nut. Am I alone?

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's something about fucking a pussy that's already full of cum. It feels absolutely awesome all hot and slick. And adding your own load in there is definitely awesome
Especially if you watched!

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. This is a classic fantasy for guys across the sexual spectrum - the insatiable hole that craves constant filling and breeding, that cannot be satisfied by one man alone. It can be fiery hot role-play or mind-blowing reality. Either way, it's flirting with danger and can be addictive. One of my personal favorite kinks :)

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yesterday, I had a MMF with a married couple. I fucked the wife first and when the husband started fucking her, it was so hot to hear him say he could feel the load I’d just left inside her. It was also a big turn on when she rode him and I could see how slick his shaft was from my cum in his wife’s pussy.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unloading deep into a pussy is indeed absolutely intense and wonderful and the times my wife and I were actually breeding, were very exciting.

I have also gone for round two a few times and found my cock sliding in the first load to also be really hot. I think I'd also enjoy it is if was a group of us and one woman too, but not if she was to get pregnant. I don't fancy the mess afterwards of no-one knowing who is actually the father.

Perhaps if we dind't live in the nuclear families we did but more like a tribe, with women freely looking after each others children while the men hunted together it would be a different matter.

Reactions: college9090

college9090

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unloading deep into a pussy is indeed absolutely intense and wonderful and the times my wife and I were actually breeding, were very exciting.

I have also gone for round two a few times and found my cock sliding in the first load to also be really hot. I think I'd also enjoy it is if was a group of us and one woman too, but not if she was to get pregnant. I don't fancy the mess afterwards of no-one knowing who is actually the father.

Perhaps if we dind't live in the nuclear families we did but more like a tribe, with women freely looking after each others children while the men hunted together it would be a different matter.
Round two..nice!