breeding in the ass

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_liltomnotsolil, Feb 4, 2009.

1. B_liltomnotsolil

B_liltomnotsolil New Member

ever had a guy cum in u raw? my boyfriend did it to me last nite and it was AMAZINGGGGG

2. Ickday

Ickday Member

I have. It was fun; nothing special though lol. It was a mess if anything XD

3. RobJay

RobJay New Member

There is nothing better than being Bred. I have been with my partner for 7 years and we are monogamous. Bareback fucking is Great!

4. B_liltomnotsolil

yes we are monogamous too. personally i cant stand condoms...they cause way too much friction and make it very uncomfortable for the bottom. my boyfriend is coming home soon and he txtd me saying he wants to cum in me again :D:D:D

5. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    i can't use condoms anymore with my bf...they're uncomfortable, and I like the trust that goes hand-in-hand with barebacking...

if i have no hurry and can do laundry the next day, i just let him cum in me

if i am in a hurry, i have him pull out and just cum on my belly (easier cleanup)

6. warminme

warminme New Member

I love it when my partner comes in my ass when we come at the same time, but he's very big and usually makes me cum first. I never even touch my cock, he just knows my spot! I personally love to watch his cock shoot and I've ate his cum for years and I can't get enough, but coming together is the best.

7. bigbiboy

bigbiboy New Member

It's so nice being bred. The feeling of cum inside your ass is one of the best things on earth. It's better than being the top, it's better than being sucked off and it's far better than shooting your own load into a pussy. It is what makes gay sex better than straight. I just love savouring the feeling of being bred like a slut.

8. HungBoyRN

HungBoyRN New Member

I don't get the comments about having a guy cum in you being messy, eg. the laundry comment. Am I to assume the cum leaks out of one's ass? I haven't gotten bred in a long long time without a rubber, but I don't recall that ever happening. Please enlighten me.

9. LBalex79

LBalex79 Member

Albums:
    i love breeding my bf everytime... sometimes he asks for it big time! its so hot when he wants it just as bad as i do. nothing beats bareback breeding ;)

10. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

In the waiting period before going skin-to-skin with me as his chosen breeder, an ex-partner became pretty focused on my cum-loads. "If i can't feel it in me, at least i want to see it!"

11. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

LOL this is one experience that I am yet to have! :) It sounds hot! I need to get a steady boyfriend though... I always use a condom, so it freaks me out not to use one...
    I just really want to find some random guy to try it (but it's not safe!) so, :(

12. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

Wise thoughts! Get yourself a nice bf, both of you get tested, then relax and enjoy. I think you'll find it's well worth the trouble.
    (& check out the blog "barebacking with big boys")

13. D_Portelay Porquesword

My opinion may not be popular but since this is an open forum....

I don't understand the need for this particular connotation and the shades of degradation that often color words in regards to gay sex.

We're gay, not straight. It is impossible to be bred. We have anal sex, we get butt fucked! Is it not enough to be sodomized, we need to refer to it as being "bred"?

Since we as men lack the proper nerve endings and muscles that are required for an orgasm in our "back door" it seems to me the use of the word is compensation of some sort.

Not every Top is a stallion and not every Bottom is a broodmare. It seems to me these references elude to the temporal aspect of our sexual nature and adds to the already insurmountable baggage some us carry along into our relationships.

Not all of us are sex pigs, not all of us are into filthy sex or accepting that one must be degraded in some way for the sex to be enhanced for peak performance.

I love sex, I choose my partners wisely. At no point have I never been into piss, scat or blood or being called a whore during sex. "Bareback" is acceptable to me and makes perfect sense, that is as far as it goes with me.

There is no judgment here, just a question of when the mentality will catch up to something substantial and meaningful?

In the mean time, enjoy your fun and above all be safe.

#13 D_Portelay Porquesword, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  14. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

substantial and meaningful in terms of sex would, I believe refer to a deep emotional relationship -- the subject of the thread simply refers to sensation

15. D_Portelay Porquesword

16. Wntabigone

Wntabigone Member

Albums:
    I love to get bred by a guy with a huge cock. And getting that cum pumped into me is the ultimate turnon. It would be great to have a regular fuck bud with which to do that. I like the term breeding. It's a great mental turnon along with the sex.

17. bojangle1988

bojangle1988 New Member

the one time i had sex with my friend it was with ky warming jelly. and nothing else lol... i mean i guess he liked it b/c he was moaning... sides when i fell on him and hurt him. and him punching me and calling me an ass. but other than that he said he liked it a lot. lol

18. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

For me, the "breeding" and "stud farm stallion" stuff is just part of a language game. It doesn't necessarily mean we think of our partners (casual or otherwise) in those terms. But when we're posting here, or writing up our fantasies, metaphors and analogies can take hold and help make up for the yawning chasm between the immediacy of real sex and the pale imitation of talking or writing about it.

More specifically about "breeding", i think the term appeals because it evokes the unchecked unloading of semen directly into the partner. Thus, it's another way of talking about unprotected sex, but to some probably feels more erotic than "bare-backing" or even "skin-to-skin".

19. B_liltomnotsolil

lol @ you calling yourself 100% straight. i doubt a 100% straight man would stick his dick in another man's ass lmfaorofl

20. D_Tamerton Taintpussie

D_Tamerton Taintpussie Account Disabled

I know this is primarily a thread about gay sex, but just chiming in any way :rolleyes:. I don't do this very often and only with the right person, but I love the sensation....so I totally get what you like about it...:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted