Breeding, pregnancy, ownership

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by passiveboybigcock, May 5, 2010.

1. passiveboybigcock

passiveboybigcock Active Member

Albums:
    I am a gay guy, and my biggest turn-on is for a guy to cum inside me. The psychological pleasure of feeling a man inside me, his cock throbbing, muscles tensing, facing contorting, as he unloads is overwhelming.

I guess I love the feeling that I am giving him so much pleasure it sends him over the edge, that I am responsible for that pleasure, and his orgasm is a manifestation of that. I also love the feeling of ownership ("I am tattooing your insides with my DNA" is what one guy said), that when a guy has cum inside me it feels as though I have been tainted, spoiled, owned.

I also like the idea that he is making me "pregnant", although a physical impossibility, the thought of his cum actually changing something inside of me, almost like a poison that I am powerless over, is extremely arousing.

I'd love to know what drives you to have a guy cum inside you.

2. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Just like you i love when my lover plants his penis deep in me( all 9 thick inches) and makes love to me as he breeds me wishing he could knock me up.

I feel his cock expand wider and deeper as he impregnates me with his love load. We never use condoms (weve been together for several years in a monogamous relationship) so i feel and keep his load in me sometimes over a day or more.

I often dream what it would be like to carry and give birth to the result of our making love.

3. BadBoyCanada

BadBoyCanada New Member

My apologies in advance, but I just pissed myself laughing.

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I breed because it's the most intense way to experience ejaculation. There is nothing even remotely comparably possible with either a hand or a mouth.

5. L_egit

L_egit Member

Albums:
    Never say never!
    Junior (1994)

6. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

I may never really understand the verb 'breed' here, this feeling of possibility the top experiences is probably nothing like what actual attempts to procreate by straight people feel like to the guy (emotionally, mentally). I think it feels a lot more exciting as a possibility (of a pregnancy that, of course, can't happen inside the average man's colon) but it is still just a hot story to tell yourself when you want to lose it inside a hot body.

Nowadays I pay more attention to the two bodies' interaction during orgasm and less to the semen :>

7. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you have some weird bugchasing fantasies or something? :eek:

8. vanillablue87

vanillablue87 New Member

I love your description, man... and I agree. I know barebacking isn't safe unless you're in a trusting relationship with a clean partner, but the idea of knowing you're tied to someone that you've given yourself to is just sexy to me. I fail at bottoming and have yet to really "give it up" to someone, but I would imagine that if I ever do, I would take his load deep inside.

Draft saved Draft deleted