Brendan Fraser

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
Jacked off many times to George of the Jungle. Entire movie in a loincloth with oiled up pecs. Rock hard ripped body 6 pack. fuckin perfect.

Reactions: Mrleorne

erykdude

Just Browsing
Media
have you all seen him on his new move Furry Vengeance he is a home seller cutting down a forest to put up homes. there are some underwear tighty whitey I mean tight because he has put on at least 50 pounds the dude is fat. there is even wet briefs and bathtub scene.

eryk

baldntanneddick

Experimental Member
Media
There is a scene in the movie "The Passion of Darkly Noon" where he is in a barn and begins to masturbate. If I remember the scene correctly it really doesnt show much but you can tell he is.

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While the thought of BF makes me horny as hell, I fear he's not endowed. But I'm willing to offer myself to be the one who'll report back as to whether my fears are founded or not :)

joelt2105

Experimental Member
Media
Loved him in Gods and Monsters...playing the straight, ex marine yard man opposite to her Majesty, Ian McKellen. Almost creamed myself when he finally poses nude for Sir Ian.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He still turns me on! I often wondered about Encino Man when he come unfrozen from stone age to modern times. Surely he'd be uncut (the character) and script writers missed a good opportunity to mention that in locker room scene.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
There were rumors that he had a hygiene issue. Anybody know what it was? He was very good in School Ties and Gods and Monsters. Always wanted to meet him.