Brendon - Big Brother12 - Underwear pics!

GoldenMercury2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if its true Brick7 (about your comment), but all i know is that out of everyone in the house, he is the only one that does anything for me. I have no idea why, but every time I see him, I just think damn, he looks like he is good in bed! Aahahahaha!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked the results of the show, best man won, I think I picked him weeks ago. Hayden is just hot regardless. And I love the hair.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I liked the results of the show, best man won, I think I picked him weeks ago. Hayden is just hot regardless. And I love the hair.

For me, Hayden was a bit of a butter-face. Hot from the neck down, but his freakish upside down mouth was too distracting for me.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's funny how superior she felt to everyone else in the house (and she often told them that) because of her education and degree but what came out of her mouth showed no evidence of it.

B: I haven't told this to anyone in the house, but I have my masters and PhD in Physics.
R: O.M.G. You're a scientist tooo?! I like totally took a chemistry class in community college. That's like totally interesting. Hahaha. O.M.G. We have sooo much in common.
B: Wow, smart and pretty? :wink: How did I get so lucky?