Brennen taylor

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recorded his recent video and did a frame by frame search sooo... enjoy
OMG! What are the chances that these might actually be nudes? And that they might leak? Lol

He is so HOT! And his cockiness makes him even hotter! Been dying to see his nudes omg

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn... if that was in his camera roll, he might've been sexting omg

To think someone out there has seen him naked! Do you know which video he does that? And any news on whether or not he has nudes? He is WAY too cocky not to hae nudes lol

Hologorium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn... if that was in his camera roll, he might've been sexting omg

To think someone out there has seen him naked! Do you know which video he does that? And any news on whether or not he has nudes? He is WAY too cocky not to hae nudes lol
here’s the video and I remember he explains why he took the pics so check it out ;)

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here’s the video and I remember he explains why he took the pics so check it out ;)
So he sends nudes to his friends just like that? Haha Omg I hope one of them gets to us lol His body drives me insane! Thank you!

P.s. I think he might have had more nudes...but deleted them before the video lol just a thought

gaybitch420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This threads probably gonna get deleted like his old one and all the drama Instagrams that talked about him raping that girl his team likes to hide and delete everything scandalous about him he’s super shady and a shitty person makes him unattractive in my opinion

Reactions: Ombecky and Cxw1215