Brent Corrigan or Everett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neither. it's that minors look so young that turns me off, not necessarily age. So even though these guys are of age, it's gross to me that they look so young.

now i'm NOT saying that if someone was 12 but looked 25 I would do anything with them. just wanted to clarify, because I know someone was about to say something like that.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have minor issues with both, since they started off in bareback films. Thankfully they both grew up and came to their senses, denouncing it as youthful stupidity, so they're mostly forgiven.

Having said that, it's Everett for me. He's completely my type - shorter than me, muscular, big dick and actually tops with it.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think they know the mistakes they did. Hell, that is something I rather not do at all. Wasn't Brent Corrigan having huge fights with Cobra not too long ago?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brent Everett by far. Has a much better body, a shorter but thicker cock, and is more of a looker. (He's even better now that he's had the gap between his front teeth resolved.) He's a versatile performer: eager top and hungry bottom. Brent Corrigan makes an okay bottom, but you can tell he's a very relunctant top. Love to watch Everett in action with Chase McKenzie.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Corrigan by a mile. I love this guy. I never noticed any problem with his teeth as someone said above though. At www.brentcorriganinc.com/blog there are lots of pictures showing his teeth. Maybe he got them fixed.

all i saw are closed-mouth, mona lisa grins. where are the toothy smiles? at any rate, if his teeth are straight now, he got them fixed because to say he was snaggle-toothed is putting it nicely.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't care if a guy is toothy or non-toothy...it just matters to me that they still ooze sex appeal no matter what.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brent Everett hands down. I'm not gonna bash the other one because clearly he's got more votes. but there's just something about Everett that I like a whole lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.