Brent from Safelite Auto commercial

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by oralslut464, Aug 16, 2011.

1. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

I really don't see a buldge, but he is really cute. I would LOVE to see him naked and spend some time kissin him and get between his legs. He is probably average - but who cares. He would probably be fun in bed.

2. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just saw the ad again and I have to agree with you...what he is packing wouldn't matter much with all the other good things he has going for him. Great ass. Nice, big arms. Handsome face. If he was hung like a horse that would be too much of a good thing.

3. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    This commercial has been in heavy rotation in my area. I have to say he's got one amazing muscular ass. I'd love to dive in tongue first!

4. Safelite

Safelite New Member

Brent is the latest hottie from the Safelite Auto commercials. I don't know if he's hung, but dude has an ass on him. About a year ago when I joined there was a really hot Safelite technician named Erik featured in their commercials. Lately, the Safelite guys haven't been too attractive until Brent. And yes, if you're wondering, I named myself after the company because I was obsessed with Erik. haha PS- Brent is way hotter though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0DbvjaChs

#4 Safelite, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted