Brent from Safelite Auto commercial

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I really don't see a buldge, but he is really cute. I would LOVE to see him naked and spend some time kissin him and get between his legs. He is probably average - but who cares. He would probably be fun in bed.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just saw the ad again and I have to agree with you...what he is packing wouldn't matter much with all the other good things he has going for him. Great ass. Nice, big arms. Handsome face. If he was hung like a horse that would be too much of a good thing.

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really don't see a buldge, but he is really cute. I would LOVE to see him naked and spend some time kissin him and get between his legs. He is probably average - but who cares. He would probably be fun in bed.

Brent is the latest hottie from the Safelite Auto commercials. I don't know if he's hung, but dude has an ass on him. About a year ago when I joined there was a really hot Safelite technician named Erik featured in their commercials. Lately, the Safelite guys haven't been too attractive until Brent. And yes, if you're wondering, I named myself after the company because I was obsessed with Erik. haha PS- Brent is way hotter though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0DbvjaChs

Last edited: