Bret Harrison

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by collegecock29449, Apr 2, 2006.

1. collegecock29449

Albums:
    Anyone have anything on Bret Harrison? He is the star of the Loop on FOX, and was on Grounded for Life.

Thanks!

2. Templar90

Templar90 Member

Bret worked on two shows produced by one of my client companies. He's had roles in That 70's show, and Grounded for Life. Seems like a decent guy, but since he hangs with an uber cool crowd - Topher Grace, Adam Brody, Colin Hanks, the Masterson Bros - he kind of gives off the "Too cool for school" vibe.

On the pee pee side, I got nothing. Wish I did, and have made a few attempts at peaks on two occaisions (one in the rather open urinal section of the men's room at Skybar), but Bret is one of those guys that covers himself with his hands, and stands kind of close to the urinal. Shy? Or self conscious of his equipment? Who knows. But very cute nonetheless.

3. collegecock29449

Albums:
    So I heard there was a sex scean or something -- anyone heard anything about that.... and since it has been a year since my post anyone got any good photos?

4. boxersboy75

boxersboy75 Member

I watched his show "The Loop" last night or whatever it was, and you can positively tell by the cut of his slacks that he is sure packing something big. Pics would be great :)

-B

5. welshboi

welshboi New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys

Only just found this thread but we've just starting getting shows like Reaper and The Loop in the UK so after some scouting found these pics. No bulge ones unfortunately (I am working on it) but a great shirtless pic :smile:

Attached Files:

6. leoboy63

leoboy63 Member

There is one episode from season 1 in which he inadvertently puts on one of the female coworkers pantsuit. There is definately a bulge going on when he walks into the room- hangs to the left. Very nice :wink:

7. EvurHard7

EvurHard7 Member

"Reaper" is a great show (I hope it survives the strike), and Bret is fantastic in it. I definitely think he's cute. There are plenty of scenes of him in just his boxers, as the Devil has a penchant for surprising him first thing in the morning, and there was one episode where he had this rough albeit brief make-out session with some girl. Still, even with the girl it was pretty hot.

8. welshboi

welshboi New Member

Albums:
    I'm with you there - he's gorgeous. On Reaper, episode 3 it starts with him getting up out of bed and he's only in boxers and you could see his cock flopping around inside as he was moving - i was in heaven watching it :smile: I haven't really posted before so am a bit new to all this but will try and find some caps, or do some myself soon..

9. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never really understood why The Loop went down like it did. I think they rushed it out to bring Reaper on air. The last few weeks The Loop was on tv they showed 3 episodes in a single night. I like how his boss always had some homoerotic flare to add to every topic. Brett seems to be putting on a few pounds since he's left the loop and started reaper.

10. welshboi

welshboi New Member

Albums:
    I like the fact he's gained a few pounds... looks more natural and realistic :)

11. welshboi

welshboi New Member

Albums:
    Just came across these caps. Literally :biggrin1:

Attached Files:

12. welshboi

welshboi New Member

Albums:
    Come on guys, anyone got any more pics??

13. Heron

Heron Member

IMDB said that Adam Brody was his roommate. I would love to see those two going at it. I wonder if they ever did?

14. Meniscus

Gold Member

You can watch both The Loop and Reaper on hulu.

I particularly remember one episode of The Loop, "Trouble in the Saddle," in which Brett's character hurts his groin. At the hospital, the doctor says he has to get an erection before he's released, in order to rule out any serious injuries, but he's also burned his hands and can't do it himself. His brother and two female friends are there, and there's some discussion about who should be the one to try to get him hard, and his brother (Eric Christian Oleson), seems a little too eager to bed the one to do it.

Here's a clip from the episode "Crazy Goat."
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/7460/the-loop-drunken-meeting-memories#s-p2-sr-i1

Attached are some pics from the same episode.

Attached Files:

15. Meniscus

Gold Member

Here's a screenshot of a pretty decent bulge from "Trouble in the Saddle."

Attached Files:

16. aThickDallas1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't know how I've never come across him before. He's a truly beautiful man!!! Would love to see him naked...

17. mcctguy

mcctguy Member

He was super hot in Grounded For Life as the dweebish bf who was nailing the daughter.

18. NakedAlien

NakedAlien New Member

I just ran across him in a good indie flick called 'Lightning Bug'. It was made around 2004, so he is a bit younger, and he does show his good looks to advantage. He gets into a long sex scene with a woman. There's nothing to be seen but lips and face, but he does look like a good kisser. You have to start somewhere :\

19. CaliphM

CaliphM Member

He is now starring as a major character named Sidney on V which is on ABC. He was great in the first episode this past Tuesday. He has a nice pair of kissable lips on him.

Draft saved Draft deleted