Bret Michaels in critical condition

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was only like a week ago Bret Michaels had emergency surgery for appendicitis and now he is in critical condition after having a hemorrhage which caused bleeding at the base of his skull, one report after the original release said he was conscious but I have not seen any update lately. Does anyone know if he is gonna be ok.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have been watching him on Celeb Apprentice...taped earlier of course. I never knew anything about him but he seems like a really sweet guy. He talks that he is a type 1 diabetic. Hopefullly, he will be fine. Awful to hear of this news.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sky News in the UK reports he's critical after a bleed at the base of his brain stem which sounds pretty dire.

But it's weird as all the info comes from his publicist who then admits he doesn't even know where he's being treated!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
News sounds bad, he is in ICU in critical condition and has lost his sight and ability to speak.

CNN just said that his condition is "critical" and that his speech is "slurred" and vision "blurred" but perhaps we're hearing conflicting reports. I hope he improves.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm... it just occurred to me:

Kurt Cobain - writes a song called Aneurysm, commits suicide with a shotgun.

Bret Michaels - sings in a band called Poison, suffers an aneurysm.

I'm thinking that the guys in The Lowlanders, who wrote "Shotgun Suicide", should be careful of what they eat and drink.