Bret Michaels in Poison music vid

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone remember the video where he's walking with the band and his vpl is hangin down his jeans. I forget which song it was but it was on MTV tons.

P.S. just read at tvguide via TMZ Bret said he might replace Simon as Idol judge. Not sure what I think about that yet. Might be a bit much for him.

friendly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually don't think I would mind that, even though I think Michaels screwed his reputation for me when he did rock of love

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny, I love Brett as a tv personality. Seems like a nice guy...Hate his music, haha. I wanted to go on rock of love, just for kicks. But woo, I would have to kill one of those skanky bitches. I don't watch AI, but I would check the first few (you know what I mean) If Brett was on...If he is ok, poor guy.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was never really into the "rock scene" and a couple of times when I heard him being interviewed on the radio he seemed like a decent guy.

As a guilty pleasure I used to watch this season's Celebrity Apprentice and I have to say that I'm probably a fan of his now. He really was the "black sheep" of the show and did a LOT of work on the show. It's funny how a lot of the guys hated him and always said he should have been fired.

You can't help but feel sorry for him now with everything he's gone through over the last few weeks, but it shows his courage to live and while I don't watch American Idol, I'd hate to see him as a judge. He needs to relax until he can say he's feeling better. (It was kinda sad though to see him on the finale of CA because a) it was very stressful for him and b) I could tell he wasn't 100% better).

I think he doesn't want to let people down and maybe that's why he put up a brave front and he seems like a very nice person as well.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Bret ran astray when he tango'd with that size queen, Pamela Anderson. Bet he was kind of embarrassed the world was checking out his goods and he didn't have control over it. He seems like a nice guy who happens to have a big stick between his legs. At least he's not spreading babies all about irresponsibly. Says a lot for him.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd hate to see Bret behind a desk, judging. His yummy bulge needs to be out in the open. Bless the guy. Stay well, stud.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, Bret ran astray when he tango'd with that size queen, Pamela Anderson. Bet he was kind of embarrassed the world was checking out his goods and he didn't have control over it. He seems like a nice guy who happens to have a big stick between his legs. At least he's not spreading babies all about irresponsibly. Says a lot for him.

guys, he was not the one with pamela anderson, the guy in question is Tommy lee from Motley Crue...thought you should know.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
guys, he was not the one with pamela anderson, the guy in question is Tommy lee from Motley Crue...thought you should know.

There is a sex tape floating around with him and Pamela Anderson. It's not the full scene, it's supposed to be a four minute "abridged" version, but it's around. Google is your friend.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking at there list of singles I think it was "something to believe in".