Brett Favre

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He may not be as big as his huge beefy body/hands/feet would suggest....but I'd still be on my knees and/or back for that hot man.

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
I think it is him because ""Supposedly" athletes like Evan Longoria and Grady Sizemore have taken some nude and almost nude pics of themselves but they don't show their face incase it gets leaked so there is always that hmm Maybe it isn't them. But Grady showed his body and everything so it definitely was him but he didn't show his face I don't think it complete NSFW ones.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like the story has gone mainstream and it focuses on one set of pics. I believe we have the real deal here. Brett will always have that special attraction which is 50% swagger and the other part is that hairy body. I somehow doubt if he's a very good lay but still quite manly. He could get finally get drummed out of the NFL with this flap though. Too bad - he should have left a few years ago when the going was good.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like someone should have reviewed the threads already posted before repeating.
Yes, it "could" be most anyone with similar features as Brett but chances are likely from what I see that these photos are his.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Looks like someone should have reviewed the threads already posted before repeating.
Yes, it "could" be most anyone with similar features as Brett but chances are likely from what I see that these photos are his.
Based on what evidence? Not to mention, do you really think if his dick were that small he'd be flashing it at some woman trying to entice her? As if all his money, success as an elite athlete, and general studliness weren't enough. :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well, I guess if you think it's fun looking at a micropenis and pretending it belongs to a famous athlete . . .

I think I can find other things to interest and entertain me.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's actually too small to be Brett's

informal reportage is that Brett Favre's is actually huge, and especially wide and girthy ... downright heavy -- the type that makes a slapping noise against his thighs when he walks with it hanging loosely