Brett Favre

Why else would Favre be apologizing to his teammates and the media if these pics weren't his??

He got busted ... big time!

I'm not surprised. His ego is definitely bigger than his cock.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone noticed that Jenn Sturger has that Rachel Uchitel Jewish Princess aura about her? Why would world-class athletes like Brett Favre and Tiger Woods get involved with these women who could care less about anything but money?

Todays update: The NFL To Start Mini-Wiener Investigtion

Earth-to-Brett Favre: Next time lift a jpeg from an old John Holmes movie. :rolleyes:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why else would Favre be apologizing to his teammates and the media if these pics weren't his??

He got busted ... big time!

I'm not surprised. His ego is definitely bigger than his cock.

Absolutely right...and it was a very "teary" apology at that. And the poor guy had to return to the "scene of the crime" last nite. The Vikings' performance against the Jets in the first half was nothing short of dysfunctional--although Brett set some new QB NFL records--unfortunately including most fumbles lost in a single game. If this is his last year...not exactly a season you want to be remembered for.

Despite all the negativity here--Brett, I still love you. And BTW, a decade ago I thought the chance of ever seeing Favre's dick was nil. So thanks, Jenn, for being a nasty fame-ho and selling your story and his pics. You're one of the first to make some serious cash from an athlete's stupidity without the hook-up. Props to you.

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I kinda/sorta feel badly for him; he was obviously very into her. Some guys just don't know when to stop. "Wow, here's this gorgeous, professional young woman that I'd love to woo...perhaps after I have tried everything else and it has failed because she isn't into me, I'll send her some pictures of my peen; that'll get her, whoo-yeah!"

OK, so let’s guess it’s really him.

He’s a married guy who shouldn’t do this. Lots of people do things they shouldn’t do. We shouldn’t be confused and say wrong is OK and right is silly. Regardless, it is an essentially private indiscretion by a public person made viral by technology.

I don’t see why the NFL should have any say. I don’t think public people should be denied privacy. Of course it will go viral, but the NFL should behave as if it is none of their business because it isn’t their business. He may be under contract, but he isn’t chattel.

People do dumb stuff. We smoke. We eat bacon cheeseburgers. We drive too fast. We send pics of our peckers to sexy girls. If we have any self respect, maybe we shouldn’t do these things, but if we really have self respect we definitely should tell others to mind their own business [ ok, if we drive too fast we might not win that argument with the highway patrol]. And if we have self-respect, we should begin by respecting the privacy of others.

BTW, if the old Cajun liked boys, he wouldn’t hear any complaints from me.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why would anybody send pictures of that :confused:

Furthermore how do you expect someone to be able to recognise him just by his penis?

And if you read the comments on that link someone seems to think it is him because of the wristband.

If you know the penis, you can totally recognize who it belongs to. If you don't, you can't.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thats a tiny penis

Think what you want... sit here and look at all the pretty penis', put pics of your pretty penis up here and send it around, but when some guy (and yes, he's just some guy, who happens to play football) sends pics of his dick around, lets all get selfrighteous and judgemental... oh, and to call it a tiny penis is just weird because I'm sure you would jump at that 'tiny' penis if you had the chance. This is between him the woman and his wife...
But I am glad I got to see his stuff. People always wonder how someone who has so much going for them can 'do such a thing.' It's because all people are sexual and they get driven to do things that aren't always very smart. Leave him alone. Unless you get any more pics, then post em up here... lol

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pity brigade is coming out to battle. I hear their high-pitched, whiny war cry in the distance, along with the soft, feathery trum of approaching horse hooves...

I'm not a big fan of uber-privacy for celebs. Shoot me. You want to be photographed coming out of Spago's with your wife, interviewed on Leno and blogged about ad nauseum for PR, but when chinks in your armour are exposed due to your dumb decisions you want the "privacy you deserve". Get bent. Sorry, but someone (not just Brett Favre) who sends out a dick pic should be more concerned about privacy before they hit the "Send" button, not after said pic has gone viral and showed off his sideways mushroom cap to anyone with a PC and a care to look. Like hell it's between him and his wife; it's now between him, his wife, the would-be paramour who sold his peen photo to the devil, the media, and anyone else who's interested in looking. There are people--gasp!--in this world who actually think Brett Favre's peen is news, and tabs like The Enquirer prove it. If he wants "privacy" he should act like it.

I'm sure he wants to take it all back (especially if this turns out to be an irreconcilable point of contention between his wife and he), but it's too late. I wish him the best of luck in trying to get back that handful of sand he threw into the wind, grain by tiny grain. In other words: it ain't gonna happen.

brodomino

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Think what you want... sit here and look at all the pretty penis', put pics of your pretty penis up here and send it around, but when some guy (and yes, he's just some guy, who happens to play football) sends pics of his dick around, lets all get selfrighteous and judgemental... oh, and to call it a tiny penis is just weird because I'm sure you would jump at that 'tiny' penis if you had the chance. This is between him the woman and his wife...
But I am glad I got to see his stuff. People always wonder how someone who has so much going for them can 'do such a thing.' It's because all people are sexual and they get driven to do things that aren't always very smart. Leave him alone. Unless you get any more pics, then post em up here... lol

I am in agreement here. Being a public figure doesn't make you superhuman and incapable of doing normal stupid things...it just means everyone gets to see pics of it...and who is really complaining? Not me :fing02:

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, so let’s guess it’s really him.
I don’t see why the NFL should have any say.
They have a say because, I believe, it's in all of their contracts. I can't claim this for certain, but I am sure they all have a morality clause in their NFL contracts. I know they have a "media" clause in their contracts where every player/coach has to answer questions/give face-time to the media whether they want to or not. That's why Brett, who probably wanted to just leave and not face the media when all of this erupted, still faced the cameras/journalists and had to blurt out a "no comment" answer.
In recent years the NFL has been trying to present their games/leagues/players as "family-friendly" which is why the Janet Jackson "NippleGate" was such a big deal when it happened during the Superbowl. It's more of a farce given how much money organized crime makes from people betting on the games and there's nothing family-friendly about that.
But the NFL still has to present a nice public face so they have to punish those NFL players who cross that morality line. Hence, the current investigation.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think that's a small cock at all, whether Brett's or not.

I think that first photo doesn't do the owner any justice (and in fact doesn't look as much like the others)...but whoever the owner of photo #2 and #3 are has a nice, fat cock with a beautiful head.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe Brett is going through the chances - he's at that magic age!
The guy don't know what else to do besides football and probably not into the sports analyst gigs. Fearing that he'll fast fade away if he retires, I'm not surprised he grasped at something to hang on to his youth. I really feel bad for him because I truly believe he fears the uncertainly in a world without football.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I believe Brett is going through the chances - he's at that magic age!
The guy don't know what else to do besides football and probably not into the sports analyst gigs. Fearing that he'll fast fade away if he retires, I'm not surprised he grasped at something to hang on to his youth. I really feel bad for him because I truly believe he fears the uncertainly in a world without football.

Pretty sure he isn't going for an analyst job. He is dumb as a bag of hair. Besides Terry Bradshaw already has that job.